Reviews for Drowning
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
WOW this fic is so creative! very very creative!
reed's girl chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
"Had she thought his eyes were bruised flowers? She was wrong. They were intense as the ocean, turbulent and deep.

Before she realized it, she was drowning."

I don't need to tell you how much I love this, but I will anyway.
ebbtide chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Love it! The voice ... the characterization ... The irony of the whole thing ... It was all just totally awesome! I love your writing!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Awesome! Totally awesome!
RoaringMice chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Lovely, lovely.
Chriss Corkscrew chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
This was a wonderful story! You really got me and the imagery was so vivid!
Alia chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
"His eyes reminded her of bruised violets - smudged blues and grays, with a hint of wariness, as if remembering some long buried pain."
Such beautiful, beautiful imagery you've written. Thanks for posting this!
Two Cents chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
You capture so much with so little words. A truly beautiful series of vignettes!
Dolly chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
So great, you have to continue this!
Nikitaoo2010 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Aw- very nice.
HoshiReed fan chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I am so impressed with your vignettes - again, the imagery you invoke is absolutely beautiful!
Loved this: "His eyes reminded her of bruised violets - smudged blues and grays, with a hint of wariness, as if remembering some long buried pain.
She didn't think he would appreciate the analogy. One would not normally think of flowers and Malcolm Reed in the same thought. It would probably offend his masculinity."
and this: "She imagined she could see his heartbeat, pulsing at the base of his throat like a little bird fluttering to freedom."
I especially love how you start with Malcolm's biggest fear (not sure whether it's drowning or falling in love ;-)) and turn it over to Hoshi at the end.
Before she realized it, she was drowning."
Please, write more! More! I think I could become addicted to these!