Reviews for StarGazing
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
A great story. Very good.
STReader chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Oh, that was so nicely done. Thanks!
Chriss Corkscrew chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Straight to my heart again! I particularly loved, "Her eyes were slumberous, yet sparking with passion". Please continue this series. It's an ideal vehicle for your talent.
Lex chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
A Big, big thank you for posting this. One of the best R/S fics ever. Please do continue writing your sequel!
Seiii chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
A wonderful story set to one of my favourite songs! Any chance of a sequel?
VesperRegina chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Wonderful story, Michmak. I've read the entire series and hope that you will write more, because I really like the way you write. I mean, how many people will use the word 'supine'? I especially liked your train metaphor and the use of the word 'derail' to continue it was very inspired and amusing to read. (By the way, you know me from the MHE Yahoo list.)
Looking forward to more!
Phaser Lady chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
IMHO, losing sleep is a very, very good thing for you. These stories have a light, yet in-depth way about them. The atmosphere is gently, not overly angsty. Like a light stroke of an artist's brush. These short stories are a delightful setup, I do hope you carry through with the longer story soon. In the mean time, I'll be waiting.
HoshiReed fan chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Me again - just read all your stories in a row - this one, like the others, is just lovely. I like the way these two characters interact with each other in your stories - not without thought, and with a concern for the other person. You make them seem so real.
That kiss and the brief interlude afterwords was hot, Hot, HOT! Maybe you'll do more scenes like this in future stories? Please?