Reviews for A Reason To Like Myself
cici628 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
So i know I'm kinda 6 years late with this, but this is awesome. I love the whole Maggie/Dennis thing. Your the only one i could find with this connection and you really captured Dennis which is amazing because... well it's Dennis.. If you still come on here(i really hope you do ) i would love to see you continue this but somehow with Dennis alive... Btw This was great!
poweroverbirds chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Okay, as lame as it sounds, the first thing I said after reading this was, "Oh my God, I lvoe Dennis!" causing my cat to run from the room. You did a good job of keeping him in character.

And yes, I know you pubiblished this in 04 and it's now 08, but I just saw the movie about a week ago and fell in love with it.

Good job, seriously, I loved it.
tricia chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
howdy. I totally dig this fic. I also like the fact that it seemed the Dennis/Maggie thing was there. (after all she was the first to believe him about the ghost, save him from the torn prince, and was the other person besides him saying Aurther sacrificing himself was a bad idea) I also like the little bit about him wanting to be in the family j(gave me warm fuzzy feelings)
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Oh God... I love Dennis too! I almost cried when he died...I still do. He's so completely awesome (and cute too O.) Now I have a major crush on Matthew Lillard and he can just blame that role.

This is majorly in character and I salute you (salutes you). . Very well done...
SkaPyk chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Hey this is really good, except the fact of having the best character die. Well anyway you're doing freat and I would like to read more of your stories. Keep up the great work.
Seven Positions chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Oh my God! That was awesome! I love you now!
Spike'sSavior chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
*sniff* I love you Dennis don't die! Sorry I love dennis too. really good at capturing the coolest dude in the movie last moments.
the-bee-keeper chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
*sniff* this was very touching...but great!
tabs chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
this was really good.
Just Little Me chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I really liked this story. The way you captured Dennis's perspective is very good. P.S: I love Dennis too, lol!
Kimberlass chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but I just read it and think that you should start writing more Dennis stories :-p, but that's just me.
Magdalena Iris Roth chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
OMG! So good! I love this! Poor Poor Dennis... I love him so much...
*Sobs*
Why do the good ones always have to die! WHY?
Jash chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Great story! Keep it up!
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Aww!
dante chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
hey baby i liked up dog it was slammin