Reviews for Hellboy: Killing Fields
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Definately liking this. keep it up!
wread chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
I forgot to check if this was a finished story. How painful to stop here. Probably not much hope for consummation of this story after 7 years.
wread chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
you can write!

""Przez Las. Say that ten times fast."

yeah!
Miss Saryna chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
good work, entertaining
Bre-Wolf666 chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
This story is amazing! I loved the little bits of humor that

made me fall off my bed laughing! Keep it up , people like you have great chances of making it big in the world of literacy.
Kanida chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
I'm so sad that you never finished this. :( 4 years later now so I'm not going to beg you to finish it as I'm sure you've moved on.

Still this was very good, I really enjoyed what was up. Excellent writing, I love the plot - very good!
Kanida chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wonderful introduction...Especially the last line:

“ ‘Night,” chorused Hellboy and Abe, their voices soft; Abe’s with concentration, Hellboy’s with content, still lulled by Liz’s hot touch upon his face.

You described that very well...I can hear their voices.
Onigafu-Chii chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
I really love that you 've done you're reasearch thoroughly and even mentioned the ingredients to the Gleipner. It's really accurate but will you continue the tale of Ragnarok?
Onigafu-Chii chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
-COTINUES TO KOWTOW VIOLENTLY-

-BLEEDS PROFUSELY FROM GAPING HEAD WOUND-
Onigafu-Chii chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
0.0

-DROPS DOWN TO KNEES SUDDENLY-

-KOWTOWS, HEADBUTTING GROUND REPEATEDLY-

Your entire story is...wow.
Maraluch chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
Finishing this story would be really really nice...
Reluctant Dragon chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
Very cool story you have here!

You've really captured everyone's personalities well, kudos! The writing is beautiful, and the plot is just like a 'real' HB comic.

Amazing job, can't wait to see what happens next!

RD
lucignolo chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
This is one of the best and most intelligent hellboy fan fics I have ever read!

Please keep writing, I am dying to see how it unfolds!
Thaelia15 chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
this is fricken awesome. update!
Alamo Girl chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
Oh very good! You HAVE to continue this! I'm really hooked on the story and the little teasings of Hellboy/Liz romantics. Please please, next chapter soon! Great work!