Reviews for A Long Time Ago
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 14 . 3/24/2005
Aw! It's over! No fair! That's so sad! I loved this story! Is there a sequel maybe? Great job! Hugs and Bunnies!
Emerald Green Queen chapter 13 . 3/6/2005
I've been following this series for awhile now, so I thought it was about time I wrote a review! Interesting story - the characters seem believable in their roles of kids. I have a couple of ideas of who the mysterious man might have been in chapter 13, so I hope to find out the answer soon!
LostSchizophrenic chapter 13 . 2/25/2005
HI! I'm so glad you're back! Love it! More please!

Hugs and Bunnies!

(My other pen-name is LalaithoftheBruinen)
skywalker05 chapter 10 . 12/13/2004
Continuously nice. It's really exploded-i gotta read more later. Luke's tomb was a powerufl scene, and the plot is getting deeper. Continue!
HyperCaz chapter 12 . 12/13/2004
great chapter
HyperCaz chapter 11 . 12/10/2004
interesting turn.
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 11 . 12/4/2004
Excellent! A new chapter! Loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next! I hope Nerra's okay. Please post again soon! Hugs and bunnies!
Lady Zela chapter 9 . 9/21/2004
That was very unusual! I liked their journey around the temple very much! And, of course, the young Order Leader.
Kahara chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
This is awesome. I like the characters learning about the stories as history, it's kind of eerie in a good way.
Misti Wolan chapter 9 . 9/14/2004
Sorry for not reviewing, last chapter. I couldn't think of anything to say. (When I'm completely devoid of sugar, I'm… not very fun to be around, unless you want to laugh at my… almost emotionless reactions.)

Anyway, I'm still liking this story. The banter's fun. Some parts are rushed and/or confusing, though. Reading this over aloud would help you catch that.

The part I found most confusing was:

" 'Right' Owen said. He glanced at each of them, trying to hide a smile. 'He woke up after the celebration on Endor. …" WHO woke up after the celebration on Endor? You have a vague antecedent. I can't tell if Owen's referring to Qui-Gon or Luke.

Keep writing! :)
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 9 . 9/12/2004
Too lazy to sign in. EXCELLENT! I've been waiting for you to update this! I'm so glad you finally did! This was just great! Please post again soon! Hugs and bunnies!
HyperCaz chapter 9 . 9/12/2004
great chapter!
Emerald Green Queen chapter 8 . 8/22/2004
I really like this... when are we going to see the next chapter?
Lady Zela chapter 8 . 8/16/2004
It's a very interesting story, go on like that! I like it very much! I liked the talk between Tass & Dekabyn in this chapter, it touched a very specific topic "good kill-bad kill" which in turn touches me a lot like all other important issues. Thanx for pleasure!
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 8 . 8/5/2004
Very good! I hope you update soon! Hugs and bunnies!