Reviews for Dark Coffee
Azera-v chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Please don't give up on this story, I reread it and its prequel once a month or so. Please continue!
LibraryVampire chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
Awesome! Are there any plans to finish it? My eyes are itching for the next chapter, let alone the rest of the story.
Azera-v chapter 16 . 2/26/2014
Please continue this, even if its only once a year!
WildCat01 chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
Are you going to update this story anymore? Would like to see how it ends :)
Safiiri chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Love the story
serena527 chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
I am really enjoying this story I really hope you update soon I love the way you write Angelus and Willow
Galatea Black chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
i love the story !

updated, please!

nakala chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
well that blew me away
nakala chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
this is too good i love angelus and his thoughts
GeorgeTobor chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
There is a fic out there, not on ffn, titled "The Master Willow Series" the first book is called "The Return of Wicked Red". It is THE BEST vampire Willow fic I have ever read. She does not go on a killing spree, acts intelligently, turns no one, has Tara as a "Pet", has history and issues, and power to spare, Willow has a few titles, "Willow the Wicked" is one, "Willow the World Killer" is another. Google the title to find it. With double quotes.
Dark Witch Alexandria Doyle chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
I really like this story but it is hard to read since it isnt finished. I cant wait for this story to be finished and can you tell me when this story is done and if your going to have another sequel... please :( I will send you smilies when I read the whole thing!
Icis of Avalon chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
I really like this story. I hope that you choose to continue it.
dark nightmere chapter 16 . 5/19/2012
I think drusilla should start to teach willow magic and have her learn dark spells that can be used to hurt people. I think willow should become more evil and become dru's little sister. I think she should start distenisting herself from buffy and her human friends and start spending more and more time with angelus and drusilla. I think that buffy should try and stop willow from becoming to powerful and evil. I think as willow grows in magic she should become more evil and less frigal. I think that as time passers angelus and spike should teach her how to fight and make stronger in both magic and fighting. I think as time passers willow should become darker and more evil and eventertelly become a vampire. I think that when angelus finely turns willow she should be competely consumed by darkness and evil. I think that buffy and xander should try to find willow and save her not relishing it is to late.
Rune Tobor chapter 16 . 4/4/2012
While Angelus is teaching Willow how to fight, Dru can teach her the "mean magics" that can be used in battle. I suggest Spike gift her with a weapon, a railroad spike beaten into a dagger with silver inlaid and blessed too.

I suggest that you kill off Willow's mom fairly soon so the gang can have her visit them once more. If I'm right then Dru needs an invite to the Rosenberg home too. Not sure if I'd invite Spike in just yet.

Jewish lore has it that everyone has two natures, a yetzer tov, and a yetzer ha ra. (not sure of the spelling) A good side and an evil side, its further said that the bigger your good inclination the bigger your evil is. Willow is very good which means she can be very evil too. This is shown in the show when Tara is killed.

Now Angelus has been fairly careful in hunting but he could be better. It is not just vampires and demons that can be evil but humans too, so have him hunt some criminals.

At some point you could have him confront Willow about the fact vampires need blood and he could invite Willow along on a hunt with Spike and Dru doing the hunting. Pimps and drug dealers are what I think they should dine on that night. Willow will be somewhat shocked but a bit accepting, until they run across a rapist. Then her dark side will come out and she will direct the others in torturing him. This "Dark Willow" will make Dru and the rest very happy, even when Willow is a bit sick at what she did the next day. Oh and Willow had Dru take the girl to the hospital too.

I'd like to see the Scourge of Europe reformed with Willow still human as a full partner. They would focus mostly on killing demons, stupid vamps, and human evil, with the occasional stupid human thrown in.(darwin in action)

Much later they can find a coven that will restore Willow's soul just after she is turned. Who knows, maybe she will get Angelus to try being souled again and have Angel and Angelus come to some sort of agreement or balance?