Reviews for Dark Coffee
Tashshere chapter 16 . 6/29
I'm really enjoying this, I hope you come back to it at some point!
Azera-v chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Please don't give up on this story, I reread it and its prequel once a month or so. Please continue!
LibraryVampire chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
Awesome! Are there any plans to finish it? My eyes are itching for the next chapter, let alone the rest of the story.
Azera-v chapter 16 . 2/26/2014
Please continue this, even if its only once a year!
WildCat01 chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
Are you going to update this story anymore? Would like to see how it ends :)
Safiiri chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Love the story
serena527 chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
I am really enjoying this story I really hope you update soon I love the way you write Angelus and Willow
Galatea Black chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
i love the story !

updated, please!

nakala chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
well that blew me away
nakala chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
this is too good i love angelus and his thoughts
GeorgeTobor chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
There is a fic out there, not on ffn, titled "The Master Willow Series" the first book is called "The Return of Wicked Red". It is THE BEST vampire Willow fic I have ever read. She does not go on a killing spree, acts intelligently, turns no one, has Tara as a "Pet", has history and issues, and power to spare, Willow has a few titles, "Willow the Wicked" is one, "Willow the World Killer" is another. Google the title to find it. With double quotes.
Dark Witch Alexandria Doyle chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
I really like this story but it is hard to read since it isnt finished. I cant wait for this story to be finished and can you tell me when this story is done and if your going to have another sequel... please :( I will send you smilies when I read the whole thing!
Icis of Avalon chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
I really like this story. I hope that you choose to continue it.
dark nightmere chapter 16 . 5/19/2012
I think drusilla should start to teach willow magic and have her learn dark spells that can be used to hurt people. I think willow should become more evil and become dru's little sister. I think she should start distenisting herself from buffy and her human friends and start spending more and more time with angelus and drusilla. I think that buffy should try and stop willow from becoming to powerful and evil. I think as willow grows in magic she should become more evil and less frigal. I think that as time passers angelus and spike should teach her how to fight and make stronger in both magic and fighting. I think as time passers willow should become darker and more evil and eventertelly become a vampire. I think that when angelus finely turns willow she should be competely consumed by darkness and evil. I think that buffy and xander should try to find willow and save her not relishing it is to late.