Reviews for Magneto's Heir
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 2/23
Even in a limited range, with his training and reaction time, that power virtually gives him God-like status in a specified terrain! AWESOME:)
The destroyer of fate chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
well controlling reality around him to an certain extensive area is like "op" cus he can use it to control his curse, nature (the elements), people within this area, do things like dodge bullets, heal fast, teleport, things like metal or other things, he could cause black holes, tear holes in reality etc. etc. ;p owh the possibilities
shugokage chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Nice story good job!
Nysk chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
More please
Nysk chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Really wish yo would add more
Oraman Asturi chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Nice... I think with meditation and working on his observation skills he could stretch that ability. Just have him go at it like a new martial arts tech. It would be sort of like Danielle's ability anyway.
Excel chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
So when do you plan o updating this?
Blackdex chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
A good concept with a fair execution, good phonetics and spelling (yeah, I am one to talk), but a little lacking in the originality department. admittedly, this one does predate a few of the other Ranma x-men crosses, but I don’t know how much that counts for. personally, I don’t like the idea that Ranma has been subconsciously using his powers up till now, it kind of makes light of what he has achieved, and how hard he had to work to get where he is today. I hope you will continue this piece sometime. it looks like it may turn out pretty good.
Rubius chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
Yo wolfie, just waiting for an update
Lykii chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
I really like where this is going and I know I have never seen a fic with Ranma as Magneto's son, but it looks to be good so far.
Delusional Fishies chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
What's his power then...?
Jigoku no Yami chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
Needs some editing.
Daert chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
One of the best fics that I have read, would like to see Ranma and Logan fight
shinji the good sharer chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
LOL! SWEET! Update this soon!

ikari shinji