Reviews for Remeber Me?
Karai Solomon chapter 17 . 12/20/2004
NO!I HATE JEAN! SHE DIDN'T!SHE WOULDN'T!SHE DID! AGAIN!hahaha! is she gonna die? Jean i mean. Cuz that would make this story the greatest! Can Rogue punch her?
DemonRogue chapter 17 . 10/23/2004
glad your back this should ass some fun to it great chapter
scarlet stripes chapter 17 . 10/22/2004
great chap evil jean evil cant wait for the next update soon k bye x
Star-of-Chaos chapter 17 . 10/22/2004
ARG! Jean you bitch! *beats Jean to death with a wet noodle*
ishandahalf chapter 17 . 10/21/2004
DIE JEAN! that WENCH. ooh, she needs to die. horribly. i'll be looking forward to that! anyhoo, yay for the update. and yay for adorable jamie! i want more. remy should just drop jean right on her ass... oh yeah. well, the point IS, keep it coming! quick like a bunny on crack.
SickmindedSucker chapter 17 . 10/21/2004
Oh HELL NO BITCH! *pounds Jean into oblivion where all she has for company are Jamie's cookies and Martha Stuart* That little fucking whore! Ok, she seriously needs to die now, no exceptions about it! If i was Ria, and i had seen that, icon't care if the bitch was really hurt, my fist would be in her face giving her two black eyes, a broken nose and a split lip! ARGH! She pisses me off so much! I know, whenever i watched the movie, i was all like "die Jean! Die!" and rthen when she did in the second one, i was all like "YES!" Butthen i saw the end and i was like "damn it..." But anyway, thats enough of my ranting. I can't wait to see what Rogue or Ryan or any of her other friends do to Remy and Jean, thats just going to be SO funny! Mak sure that its fabulous WONDERFUL torture! I can't wait for the next update, AND HOPEFULLY IT WON'T TAKE AS LONG AS THIS ONE ;-)!
sleepy26 chapter 17 . 10/21/2004
i so hope that jean gets her butt kicked again
FreakyXGoth chapter 16 . 8/30/2004
plez update soon!
Allie chapter 16 . 7/21/2004
Allie:Aw! Jamie is SO cute!

Toto:*laughing* You realize only two and a half people(not counting Jamie's clones) in this chapter were awake and consious, right?

Allie: This is my newly formed muse, please excuse him, he's not yet used to reviewing. I was dying with laughter at the thought of Jamie in falsetto and with a Scottish accent.

Toto:What about a falsetto-Scottish accent?

Alie:O.o Yeah, so great story, loved this chapter; and you should seriously consider Jean getting run over by a tow-truck or some other large automobile.
DemonRogue chapter 16 . 7/21/2004
yay thier there! cant wait for the next part...jean is so gonna be pissed
ishandahalf chapter 16 . 7/20/2004
aww, JAMIE! my stars, how i love him... he's TOO adorable! amusing stuff. keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack!
SickmindedSucker chapter 16 . 7/20/2004
Hell yeah, only the worst for Jean, she deserves , Maybe you could add some of Kitty's cooking to the concoction too, that would REALLY be icing on the cake. WOO HOO! GO JAMIE! I LOVE JAMIE SO MUCH! HE'S SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE! AND HE WAS HTERE TO LET ROGUE IN! AW, GO JAMIE! RUIN THAT MEAN OL' JEAN'S PLANS! YOU GO LITTLE MAN! lol, ok,i'll shut up now and just get to the important stuff. Your writing very good shit, i mean, stuff, yeah, stuff, and you HAVE to update soon! Sorry bout the randomness of this... its 3:45 in hte morning, hehehe, I'm not responsible for my actions. WOO HOO! UPDATE SOON!
Allie chapter 15 . 7/10/2004
JUST KILL JEAN AND GET IT OVER WITH! lolz you know you want to..._ ok sorry but really, what a be-yotch! Anyway, yes you just updated two days ago, but UPDATE! I don't want to nag but the story's just so awesome that my eyes were glued to the screen so now I'm stuck to making up my own demented endings from my own demented head! so update; please?
DemonRogue chapter 15 . 7/10/2004
great to have ya back and i loved the chapter...stupid jean
SickmindedSucker chapter 15 . 7/9/2004
Bloody fuckin' Bitch! I'm sorry, uhbt something very nasty and bad needs to happen to Jean, something so mean and evil that she goes insane and tries to kill herself! I KNOW! MAKE HER WATCH BARNEY AND TELLITUBBIES FOLLOWED BY A GOOD OL DOSE OF POWER RANGERS! Or you could stick her in a room with Sabertooth and Logan, and have them not have like, eaten in months, and they're so hungry, they rip her flesh off and kill her! Sorry, she just pisses me off so much! Anyway, I'm so happy that you updated! I can't wait for the next chapter, so please hurry with it!