Reviews for Miracle
maiakahana244 chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
ok. but please hurry up.
kristinia chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
Love the story! Can't wait till you put more out. If you don't you should consider putting it up for adoption so that someone else can finish it or re-do it.
midnight darkness2012 chapter 16 . 7/23/2009
just wondering when chapter 16 comes out, this is a great story, i am trying to wait patiently for the good parts like Amon and Robin, dont forget to put in there how big her stomach starts to grow. - i love it, i am hooked but i need some more of Amon and Robin scenes. heehee
Lady Rini chapter 16 . 3/17/2008
I can't wait for you to update I want to read more.
Skyfire Dragono chapter 16 . 11/24/2007
This story is coming along really well. I can't wait for you to continue on with it, nor can I wait to see the conclusion when you come to it. xD I know you haven't updated in forever, but I hope you get back to it soon.
Mycha chapter 16 . 8/21/2007
This is a good story. It looks like you haven't written anything for over 2 years, though. I hope you are still writing something, you definitely show potential. Are you planning on finishing this?
I-Have-An-Anime-Addiction chapter 16 . 2/23/2007
more please!
Dragon Dagger chapter 16 . 11/19/2006
Hm Zaizen Flambe? *disturbingly evil grin* Oddly enough I can see Robin Sicing the STN-J on that group before finishing them off.

and yes. What zaizen is doing IS sick and twisted. I have enough of a psychological background and biological background to know that there is very little, if any, psychosis to what Zaizen is doing. Some neurosis yes, but he's more of a sociopath than what I've seen before.

Purgatory is the most he can hope for now hehe.

Oh yeah. Psychopathic and sociopathic (bad combo) are what I'd call the doctor. God help him if he come up and brighter on Amon's radar. LOL. He may very well tell Robin what he did and let her play target practics with his various body parts.

Oh yes. this will be very interesting.
Megan Consoer chapter 16 . 11/16/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
SafirePhoenix chapter 9 . 6/20/2006
that was... disturbing. now, every time i think of amon, instead of the stoic, gun-weilding hottie, i'm going to see a drunkard in cheap women's lingerie doing the macarena. (shudders)
SafirePhoenix chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
heh, i was actually expecting amon to be the unwilling rapist. why would they pick a human? and why did karasuma have feel betrayal at the scene? does robin even know nagira? about which point in the series would you say all this is occurring?
katie janeway chapter 16 . 6/1/2006
Simply put? Zaizen is below scum. I rarely encounter villains made as twisted and devious as he is in fanfics (though I'm actually attempting one of Zaizen's level for a fanfic of my own...) and it's a good thing. Congratulations. Zaizen is even more of a devil and evildoer that in the original anime, or than the Witches he's used...
katie janeway chapter 11 . 6/1/2006
Ye gods...Nagira...
katie janeway chapter 9 . 6/1/2006
*Giggles* Okay, a humor break was sort of needed...and *giggles again* the mental images of Amon...*gasps for air* Maybe I'm overreacting, or haven't read enough fics with Amon acting so OOC for sheer humor only, in something that's not taking itself seriously (this chapter, I mean, of course), because I find that hilarious.
katie janeway chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
*Jaw Drops* Oh...shite...oh, my word...NAGIRA? EFFIN NAGIRA?

THAT is a twist I was in no way expecting...I was dreading Zaizen having used an STN-J member for his twisted little project.