Reviews for Hold On
Butterfree chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
A very sweet fanfiction; I liked how you put that short poem in the beginning too!

Though, your version didn't seem as progressed on Luffy's point of view as it could've been since he was the one telling the story. Some more description would've distinguished it from the anime.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
aww, how sweet. the beginning of LuffyxNami, i'd say.

Ja Ne! :D :)

WhiteIcePhoenix chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Stupid 4Kids, they erase that part from the English version. So unfair. But thank you, this was brill, it was like a sorta ep guide to me, because I'll never see the jap ep :sniff: Stupid English dubbers, they've ruined it. That was that key to that ep, were she stabbed her self to remove that tattoo, cause I highly doubt they had lazer in coco village (English name).
james chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Chibi Amo chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Now that... was good
imjuzakyd chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
this is one of my favorite scenes in the show. although, personally, im not a LxN shipper, i've always loved that scene when Luffy places his hat on Nami and tells her that he would help her... it was just so sweet. i really loved it and im happy to read a fic based on that scene. thank you. )
Ritsu-chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Thank you very much for writing a LuffyxNami fanfic!LuffyxNami is my fav OnePiece pairing and I love it to NO END! I feel very sad to know that there is no enough fanfic/ fanart for this pairing, my writing sucks but I can draw quite I'll keep LuffyxNami art coming

I really love these episodes when Luffy helped Nami..those are my fav episodes..

LuffyxNami ForEVER!
bandwitch chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Aw. . . .I like it! Great job!
meethzoonk chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Oh wow, another Luffy/Nami fic! Yay!
You described Luffy's feelings very well.. i kinda think that's how Luffy would feel when he saw Nami stab her own shoulder.. yeah, i agree!
Ron Weasley chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
This pairing has been exhausted and people do not appreciate the FANTABULOUS-NESS OF THIS PAIRING...WHY!
Pirate Godess chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
so sweet... i love he coupling luffynami... i can't think of any constructive criticism (not sure how to spell it) except for... Write more!
Shinigami Clara chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
o~ me like this fic this is the first time i have ever read a One Piece fic and this one just grabs me ne it's really good, i like how you portraied Luffy... though i wonder about the part where he "wants to kiss away her tears" because i believe it was a BIT too early for romance... but still, it was a very neat fic please write more i'm looking forward to it
Shinigami Clara