Reviews for Yearnings
Bronzeiris chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
Wonderful - very depressing, because it's so very true.

I especialy liked the comment on lost innocence. It's something I think about every day. The normal things that take a little more of my innocence. Every day. It's something that won't come back, no matter how manny times you tell yourself it's the toothfairy that leaves you quarters, or that the monster lives under the bed. Innocence. The loss of innocence.

Bravo.
The Mad Writer chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Why do we have to be too old? How many times have we tried to get there, anywhere, but we're too old? Why Aslan? Why?
Bumpkin chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Wow, that was cool! I love the premise, both chapters, and how they flow with each other. Very nice job.

keep penning,

Marns

pobody's Nerfect
technetium chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Nice! I like how you ended on a happy note.
technetium chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Very poignant. Great job.
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
Wow I really loved this story. God knows I've looked in the back of my closet. Beautiful writing.
JustMe777 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Really awsome story! I cried the first time I read it and I could totally relate.
beneathe-the-shadows chapter 2 . 5/31/2005
This is good.
highlanderchic chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
That was beautiful. You truely have a gift with words. I can relate to your tale having just gone through my first year of college. Your elloquence is an amazing treasure amongst all the writings on the internet. Thanks for sharing your insights and gifts.
Moonlight Child4 chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
That was beatiful! I love it! But did this really happen to you? Do you really believe in magic? Do you stll believe in magic? OK, dont tell anyone else...,I do too! And I believe in Narnia! I have also tried to get into Narnia!
Allicat24 chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
How true! For some though just closing your eyes takes you to your world and it is those stories that you find here. I'm 12 and I till go to my own 'fantasy world'
Dark Avalon chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Lovely. It was by chance that I was looking through some of my old reviews and I noticed this was updated. I'm glad I took time to read it. When I was a child magic was around every corner and in every breath I took. Growing up seemed to leech that away as mistrust and disbelief took hold. Those around me only emphasised the hole inside my heart where that innocence had once been. Then slowly I slipped away from the teenage years of total self absorbtion and my eyes opened once more as the hole in my heart, never truely empty only misplaced, filled again and I saw within the world the magic that was always there. People need to open thier hearts and See.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
wow, this is pretty great. it really captured the dream that used to live in my heart...
Shading in Grey chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Wow. I never tried - my wardrobe's have always had shelves - but for years after my parents relented (they thought 5/6 was too young) and let me read the books, I dreamt of being there.

This is heart-touching.

Do you mind if I add this to my favourites?

Thank you.
varletun chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
I- Gods.

Thank you for updating. I'm not going to stop smiling for the entire week.
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »