Reviews for When all there is, Is you!
Jessica chapter 4 . 6/21/2004
I love your story! I was almost crying at the end, but I always cry when Spike's hurting so..

Anyway, could you please update soon? I'm dying to know what's gunna happen.
psychovampgurl chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
Hey. I absolutely love the story...Please continue updating it.
courtney chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
that was so sad! I mean Spike is so sweet! I love the story, but I just wish Buffy would stop being such a bitch and love Spike. I am a total Spike/Buffy fan. I don't go with any B/A! NOPE! I think you really portray a good side of Spike that no one sees. I hope you write more.
Tiffany chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
Aw poor Spike all alone. Good chapter I'm a little confused though if Spike wanted Buffy why is he helping her leave?
Cassandra M. Clearwater chapter 4 . 5/30/2004
NO! They CANNOT LEAVE SPIKE! SPIKE HAS TO GO WITH THEM! dont being dramatic GREAT chapter, but you have to make Spike come in later and a Spuffy ending! please do that, for me?

update soon babe~gwen
Tiffany chapter 3 . 5/16/2004
I have a feeling when he gets to L.A. Buffy and Dawn will be gone. I mean it can't be as simple as Spike just going to L.A. and getting her. right?
IceBlueRose chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
Hey, I don't mind waiting. Anyway, good chapter, I like how Cordy greeted them and decided to find out what was wrong. You're doing an awesome job, I'm looking forward to what you've got in store for us next!
Tiffany chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
Yay much longer! I loved this chapter keep it up. Update soon
Amy chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
LUV IT! Keep going ,and update soon!
IceBlueRose chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I think it's a good start and I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going with this story. And as for only request is that it be, which since I found this after looking up Romance for Spike and Buffy, I'm guessing it will be. Anyway, I like the plot so I hope you update soon!
xox-Hellz-Angel-xox chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
this is really good. keep writing.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Yay a happy ending. Well I love this story I've never seen anything quite like it usually it's Spike leaveing, but Buffy and Dawn leaving is new can't wait for the next chapter.
Cassandra M. Clearwater chapter 1 . 4/12/2004