Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Vanessa chapter 13 . 10/8
harleyquinn2112 chapter 13 . 8/19
:( why did you leave this story right in the cliffhanger
xLittleFoolx chapter 13 . 4/28
Hello. I know I'm a bit late to the party (9 years since this was last updated! XD) but I just have to say that this story is amazing. Your writing style is very good and it's hard to remember that this is all just fanfiction. I went into the story thinking it was just going to be a run of the mill story with some nice smut but was pleasantly surprised that you delved so deeply into the characters. For example, Peter usually gets a bad rap-even in Marauders' Era fics-but you've made him into a likable character. Additionally, I got so emotionally involved! All through the thrilling Sirius/Snape/werewolf scene, I was at the edge of my seat! If this ever continues, I would be happy to continue reading. Kudos, on a job well done :)
Amydiddle chapter 13 . 4/19
And here it ends...I loved every chapter of it though. Made me want to slap Sirius in the beginning and made me realize the true pairing here is Mars and Sinn

That and no matter what universe Remus lives in he always gets the short end of the stick and the worst life possible in a way
I was wondering how you're going to end this in 5 chapters, 3 chapters, and 1 chapter when I was reading. Then I realized that there's no 'complete' in the summary. Half way through this chapter, it came to me that there's no 'in progress' either. So? I hoped that they'd at least kiss and make up, but are you seriously leaving it here!? It kind of make the story more beautiful, but you somewhat wounded us...Alright, I know that no matter how hard I prattle, you're not coming back after like 9 years.
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I have to ask...pencil case? I doubt most wizards would even know what a pencil was, let alone a pencil case.
Talkingupsidedown chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Just one thing. I'm thinking they wouldn't say the 'Avada kedavra' curse cause that seems pretty dangerous to be saying the spell, I feel like they'd just say 'the killing curse' but I don't know? Your writing is good so far, and I have to agree with Pete seems pretty awful to ruin his life, but I'm also living this idea at the same time:D
monstrous.crow chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
This is such a lovely story; I really hope you finish it eventually! It's one of my favorites, and I'd love to see how it ends.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Oh god this is like crack
FandomDrunk chapter 13 . 7/21/2014

also, more smut. MORE SMUT. MOOOOOOORRRREEEEE SMUUUTTTTT. pls. i'll be your biggest fan.
margi209 chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
Just discovered this story yesterday and was completely drawn in. I'm completely impressed by how you've created new characters (Mars, Sinn, Annie, the twins) and then have fit them in seamlessly with the Marauders. In general I don't like stories where adults with responsibility (teachers) are involved with those they're responsible for (students). But Remus is so young, and Sirius was so responsible for what happened initially, that I'm overlooking my scruples and enjoying your story. I hope you update often.
kasia110 chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
Really love the story! It probably won't be finished, but I love it all the same :)
VexenIV chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
This is so cool. I love the interactions between the boys, especially Serius, James and Peter. :o) and the teachers are so cool! Can't wait for the next chapter.
lila chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
OMG update please! I need another chapter please come back I'm begging you!
the0girl chapter 13 . 10/28/2013