Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Hbrits chapter 13 . 8/25
Omg this is great. Is there going to be any more pleeeeeease?
Melli chapter 13 . 8/18
Whhhyyyy?! This is absolutely the best story ever and I'm not gonna see how it ends!
Ruby chapter 13 . 12/22/2017
IS THIS THE END?! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT HERE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Tia chapter 13 . 2/24/2017
you can't just stop there, i need more marsinn and wolfstar and this story in general
Bb chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
Last time you updated was over 10 years ago, and this is amazing fanfictions and I'm sad because I won't read it till the end because you stopped updating completely. I hope you have a good life now.
siriuslystillreading chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
This is hands down one of my favorites! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
This is brilliant. Im sorry that you never finished it
tigergirl-moonstar chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
Please finish this story it great
JDTEA chapter 13 . 3/2/2016
The end is here?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
THERE IS STILL NO CONCLUSION! I've just stumbled across this fic and I feel so incomplete! I NEED ANSWERS!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
"But I'm…"
"Only a year older? A werewolf?" Dumbledore smiled again. "My dear boy that has never stopped you before."

THIS QUOTE MY GOD ITS PERFECT
Crowley Black chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Nearly ten years and I'm still gutted that there's no conclusion to this story.
Vanessa chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
WHAT THE HELL MATE WHAT A CLIFFHANGER
harleyquinn2112 chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
:( why did you leave this story right in the cliffhanger
xLittleFoolx chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
Hello. I know I'm a bit late to the party (9 years since this was last updated! XD) but I just have to say that this story is amazing. Your writing style is very good and it's hard to remember that this is all just fanfiction. I went into the story thinking it was just going to be a run of the mill story with some nice smut but was pleasantly surprised that you delved so deeply into the characters. For example, Peter usually gets a bad rap-even in Marauders' Era fics-but you've made him into a likable character. Additionally, I got so emotionally involved! All through the thrilling Sirius/Snape/werewolf scene, I was at the edge of my seat! If this ever continues, I would be happy to continue reading. Kudos, on a job well done :)
1,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »