Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Tia chapter 13 . 2/24
you can't just stop there, i need more marsinn and wolfstar and this story in general
Bb chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
Last time you updated was over 10 years ago, and this is amazing fanfictions and I'm sad because I won't read it till the end because you stopped updating completely. I hope you have a good life now.
siriuslystillreading chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
This is hands down one of my favorites! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
This is brilliant. Im sorry that you never finished it
tigergirl-moonstar chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
Please finish this story it great
JDTEA chapter 13 . 3/2/2016
The end is here?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
THERE IS STILL NO CONCLUSION! I've just stumbled across this fic and I feel so incomplete! I NEED ANSWERS!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
"But I'm…"
"Only a year older? A werewolf?" Dumbledore smiled again. "My dear boy that has never stopped you before."

THIS QUOTE MY GOD ITS PERFECT
Crowley Black chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Nearly ten years and I'm still gutted that there's no conclusion to this story.
Vanessa chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
WHAT THE HELL MATE WHAT A CLIFFHANGER
harleyquinn2112 chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
:( why did you leave this story right in the cliffhanger
xLittleFoolx chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
Hello. I know I'm a bit late to the party (9 years since this was last updated! XD) but I just have to say that this story is amazing. Your writing style is very good and it's hard to remember that this is all just fanfiction. I went into the story thinking it was just going to be a run of the mill story with some nice smut but was pleasantly surprised that you delved so deeply into the characters. For example, Peter usually gets a bad rap-even in Marauders' Era fics-but you've made him into a likable character. Additionally, I got so emotionally involved! All through the thrilling Sirius/Snape/werewolf scene, I was at the edge of my seat! If this ever continues, I would be happy to continue reading. Kudos, on a job well done :)
Amydiddle chapter 13 . 4/19/2015
And here it ends...I loved every chapter of it though. Made me want to slap Sirius in the beginning and made me realize the true pairing here is Mars and Sinn

That and no matter what universe Remus lives in he always gets the short end of the stick and the worst life possible in a way
Guest chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
I was wondering how you're going to end this in 5 chapters, 3 chapters, and 1 chapter when I was reading. Then I realized that there's no 'complete' in the summary. Half way through this chapter, it came to me that there's no 'in progress' either. So? I hoped that they'd at least kiss and make up, but are you seriously leaving it here!? It kind of make the story more beautiful, but you somewhat wounded us...Alright, I know that no matter how hard I prattle, you're not coming back after like 9 years.
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I have to ask...pencil case? I doubt most wizards would even know what a pencil was, let alone a pencil case.
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »