Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Bb chapter 13 . 11/13
Last time you updated was over 10 years ago, and this is amazing fanfictions and I'm sad because I won't read it till the end because you stopped updating completely. I hope you have a good life now.
siriuslystillreading chapter 13 . 9/10
This is hands down one of my favorites! Can't wait to see what happens next!
This is brilliant. Im sorry that you never finished it
tigergirl-moonstar chapter 13 . 3/5
Please finish this story it great
JDTEA chapter 13 . 3/2
The end is here?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
THERE IS STILL NO CONCLUSION! I've just stumbled across this fic and I feel so incomplete! I NEED ANSWERS!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
"But I'm…"
"Only a year older? A werewolf?" Dumbledore smiled again. "My dear boy that has never stopped you before."

THIS QUOTE MY GOD ITS PERFECT
Crowley Black chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Nearly ten years and I'm still gutted that there's no conclusion to this story.
Vanessa chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
WHAT THE HELL MATE WHAT A CLIFFHANGER
harleyquinn2112 chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
:( why did you leave this story right in the cliffhanger
xLittleFoolx chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
Hello. I know I'm a bit late to the party (9 years since this was last updated! XD) but I just have to say that this story is amazing. Your writing style is very good and it's hard to remember that this is all just fanfiction. I went into the story thinking it was just going to be a run of the mill story with some nice smut but was pleasantly surprised that you delved so deeply into the characters. For example, Peter usually gets a bad rap-even in Marauders' Era fics-but you've made him into a likable character. Additionally, I got so emotionally involved! All through the thrilling Sirius/Snape/werewolf scene, I was at the edge of my seat! If this ever continues, I would be happy to continue reading. Kudos, on a job well done :)
Amydiddle chapter 13 . 4/19/2015
And here it ends...I loved every chapter of it though. Made me want to slap Sirius in the beginning and made me realize the true pairing here is Mars and Sinn

That and no matter what universe Remus lives in he always gets the short end of the stick and the worst life possible in a way
Guest chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
I was wondering how you're going to end this in 5 chapters, 3 chapters, and 1 chapter when I was reading. Then I realized that there's no 'complete' in the summary. Half way through this chapter, it came to me that there's no 'in progress' either. So? I hoped that they'd at least kiss and make up, but are you seriously leaving it here!? It kind of make the story more beautiful, but you somewhat wounded us...Alright, I know that no matter how hard I prattle, you're not coming back after like 9 years.
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I have to ask...pencil case? I doubt most wizards would even know what a pencil was, let alone a pencil case.
Talkingupsidedown chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Just one thing. I'm thinking they wouldn't say the 'Avada kedavra' curse cause that seems pretty dangerous to be saying the spell, I feel like they'd just say 'the killing curse' but I don't know? Your writing is good so far, and I have to agree with Pete seems pretty awful to ruin his life, but I'm also living this idea at the same time:D
1,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »