Reviews for Love Song
Ophelia and Juliet chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That's really sad, but really well done! I loved it.

Juliet
aihjah chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
YOU QUOTED ELIOT, I LOVE YOU! All right, it's just, it's my favourite poem and I just jumped in my chair at the words at the bottom. Nothing personal, I'm just a bit of a literature fetichist. :p
Your fic really rocks, although I don't think that's really the right word for it. Anyway, I am still still a smidge Prufrock-hyped, so I will use the expression.
So then, your fic rocks. Why?
For example: Parts of the dialogue, especially the first few of the lines, seem almost Pinteresque in style. It is well done to manage to convey that amount of meaning through those few words and the fact that they consist of questions, opens for those questions in the reader's mind. What I mean is that you seem to generalise, which is good. A lot of fanfiction writers try to compress meaning, but here, it is achieved and that makes a big difference. I love how you thematise ageing and death because you do it so indirectly and in dialogue with the poem, that it doesn't at all become a cliché like it does in 99% of the cases in here.
Greetings from your devoted reviewer.
alanye chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
That was incredibly poignant and beautiful. It really catches their relationship through sadness and hope. Your Remus is perfectly in character. I adored this; it was one of my favorite viginettes ever.
SP-in-Sirius-Denial chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
This was cute...J Alfred Prufrock at the end, right? Very nice :)