Reviews for And Yet You Told Me Otherwise
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
sweet, please keep it up.
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
sweet, please keep it up.
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
sweet, please keep it up. I love Marle/Frog pairings _
loves-winged-dark-angel chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
love it, keep it up and update more often
Bloodshy Testament chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
Beautiful! Another Chapter awesomely written. You had a bit of a comma problem, I noticed... not enough of them, where they should be. But you definately made up for it with the breathtaking imagery in the battle scene, marvalous! I await the next chapter on the edge of my seat...

~The Bloodshy Testament
Meushell chapter 9 . 5/6/2005
It took me this long to realize you updated. I thought you abandoned the story, so I stopped checking. Nice effect the magic has on them. Remember, Flea followed them around in bat form before they fought him. (In the game it makes it fun to fight Slash first because then Flea basically sat there and watched Slash lose.) If you are going to take so long to update, you should at least make the chapters longer. Hmm, if Frog can't double or triple his techs here, does that include using the sword while another char uses his/her weapon of choice?
Triffid chapter 9 . 11/20/2004
Wow! I really, really, really like this story. It's very well written! I hope you update soon, it's fantastic so far!
Mystical Jade chapter 8 . 6/26/2004
Ooh, I love that scene in the game... Along with the music - awesome! The fight through the castle should prove interesting. And also, what Spekkio expects of Glenn took me by surprise, a little! I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next.
Bloodshy Testament chapter 8 . 6/22/2004
This is an awesome ficcie! I love it- keep on going! The only real problem I have with it is Frog's speech... he really sounds less shakespeareian in this than in the game, but that'

s fine. I know it's hard to get that midevil thing... I hate it. Other wize, lovin' it!

~Bloodshy Testmant~