Reviews for The Potter Legacy: The Story of Lily and James
Lilypotter chapter 10 . 10/3
I don't think that people should start getting angry with a grieving person after only a MONTH. It takes a long time for people to adjust and to fill the hole in their hearts. Is your family more important than your junior cert? Yes. Do you get a month to study for your junior cert? No. You get three years. It's a huge thing for someone to leave your life so suddenly and I feel like it is rather being brushed aside in this chapter.
deetya11 chapter 58 . 6/1
This chapter had me uncontrollably crying for a bit! You did really well writing it.
SoccerDiva chapter 61 . 10/15/2016
I love this story so much! I started with this story seeing that the story before this was never finished, I was confused at first but quickly caught on. I've just loved this story so much, you portray each character perfectly and... I just love it. The last few chapters made me cry, I hardly ever cry while reading stories, so that's saying something. This has to be one of my favorite Jily stories ever. Thanks for writing it!

~~~Lanie~~~
Guest chapter 43 . 7/8/2015
Please try and get the words right, stroller isnt a word in Britain, pushchair is
Guest chapter 29 . 7/7/2015
You had to talk about daughters, you made me sad thinking about Harry's unborn sister
Guest chapter 28 . 7/7/2015
Trelawney started teaching two years before Snape
Guest chapter 25 . 7/7/2015
A purse isnt a bag, a purse is a wallet that girls have
Emilyrose48 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Good story but why is there a sequel if you haven't even finished the first book?
Redhead Stargazer chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Just gotta say this is my favourite fanfic of all time! I know people rave about the Life and Times but this is better in my opinion. It has made me laugh and cry and that is the mark of a great author. Keep it up! X
DracoSly chapter 61 . 10/7/2013
I think this was the most heartbreaking story I've read on here. You did an amazing job with it!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/2/2013
Just FYI its StupEfy.
JMoonrise chapter 41 . 8/15/2013
Neville was actually born the day before making Harry the more likely candidate as well.
Lily153 chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
This chapter is so sad.
VannahWeasley chapter 61 . 7/25/2013
Ohhhhhhhh gosh I don't even know what to say. You might not even read ur reviews for this story anymore but whatever. I'm pretty new to the world of hp fanfic but may I just say that this has been the best fanfic I've ever read. And that's a pretty big deal coming from me, a very impartial person. As cheesy as it sounds, I really did laugh and cry in equal measure. I cried so hard for Laura and poor Remus but I understand u had to do it. Since it had to happen, I think u wrote it beautifully and accurately. In fact I think u got all the characters and their reactions to everything withing those beautiful 61 chapters. And even though some of the dialog nd events aren't completely accurate since all the books have come out, I think u did an absolutely magnificent job. I loved every single chapter. Please please please never stop writing. Love ya!
-Savannah