Reviews for The Potter Legacy: The Story of Lily and James
Emilyrose48 chapter 1 . 2/23
Good story but why is there a sequel if you haven't even finished the first book?
Redhead Stargazer chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Just gotta say this is my favourite fanfic of all time! I know people rave about the Life and Times but this is better in my opinion. It has made me laugh and cry and that is the mark of a great author. Keep it up! X
DracoSly chapter 61 . 10/7/2013
I think this was the most heartbreaking story I've read on here. You did an amazing job with it!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/2/2013
Just FYI its StupEfy.
EllieMoon chapter 41 . 8/15/2013
Neville was actually born the day before making Harry the more likely candidate as well.
Lily153 chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
This chapter is so sad.
VannahWeasley chapter 61 . 7/25/2013
Ohhhhhhhh gosh I don't even know what to say. You might not even read ur reviews for this story anymore but whatever. I'm pretty new to the world of hp fanfic but may I just say that this has been the best fanfic I've ever read. And that's a pretty big deal coming from me, a very impartial person. As cheesy as it sounds, I really did laugh and cry in equal measure. I cried so hard for Laura and poor Remus but I understand u had to do it. Since it had to happen, I think u wrote it beautifully and accurately. In fact I think u got all the characters and their reactions to everything withing those beautiful 61 chapters. And even though some of the dialog nd events aren't completely accurate since all the books have come out, I think u did an absolutely magnificent job. I loved every single chapter. Please please please never stop writing. Love ya!
-Savannah
VanaFanta chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
SOO GOOD!
pottermommy1118 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Ok so I know it has been forver since you wrote this and this probably doesn't matter to you at all anymore but as a fanfiction writer I had to reveiw this.

I have spent the better part of the last weel reading this, which is saying something as the first half is in revision and not finished and I have a 9 month old son but I prevailed anyways.

I write tear jerkers too, and have cried while writing several times. But this story has literally given me a headache I have cried so so hard. This was an amazing story and you should be so so proud of it. FWIW what you have up for the first part is awesome too, I hadn't realized it wasn't finished when I started it and had to move here instead.

This story was amazing. I cried for them all, and I agree with you on Pete, on how it happened. I can't even explain to you how much I cried through this so I will leave it at telling you that this was awesome. Absolutely awesome.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/13/2012
This is so beautiful. I cried when i read the part about Mr. Potter dying. Well done, thank you.
liketoreadandwrite chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
defy them peter, defy them... I wishhe woud. I love the way your portay him. Most fanfic writers have him be an idiot frm the beginning, and have his friends dislike him. However, they were all shocked when they found out.
Guest chapter 61 . 9/26/2012
i'm seriously bawling right now. i've spent the last three days reading this story... lily and james have always been my favorites. it's just something about how willing they were to die for each other and for their son. so inspiring. anyways... i'm a hot mess right now. you wrote this forever ago, so i doubt your still check your reviews, but yeah. i thought i'd tell you your story made me a hot mess. i like how you did peter too. idk... i hate him so so so so so much. but your story made me feel a tiny bit bad for him. a VERY tiny bit, mind you.
gymnast chapter 61 . 8/2/2012
Well, I loved this book so much, but there is one tiny little comment I have. James wasn't a chaser he was a seeker, just like Harry
LilyEvansx3 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
I started crying during chapter 7 ;( this is a really good fan fiction
Kayla-Lo chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
wowee this is sooo gud im readin the 1st one!
1,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »