Reviews for Blue and Red
Selonianth chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Typo in that last sentence.

Not bad, though a little... light on the detail and descriptions.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Wow. Super sweet!
BleuFlyinKittensTimesInfinty chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Yey! I dont care what anyone says, I want wolverine and mystique to be together.
Ally McBeal chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Finally! I've found a legitimately good wolvertique story! I've been searching all over the place for something, and there should be way more stories like this out there! I love the way you portray Mystique, even though it is a bit sexual, and I also like Wolverine as well! Do wish there was more chapters though, it would be so great if you could! I want Wolverine and Mystique to be together, and actually falling in love with each other. Can't wait or X-Men Days of Future Past to come out! Too bad Rebecca Romijn isn't in it though; oh well.

Can you please update this story, even though you have end in the second and third chapter! PLEASE?! For a Raverine diehard!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
i know that this is probably done and dusted, but please make a sequel or update! I'm a huge fan of wolverine/mystique! Pls pls pls
raverine 1013 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
love it! Extend your story and update!
angeleye chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
first of all, please don't think we're geeky! And secondly, the reason why my friends and i dont have accounts is because we're reviewers, not writers! Please hurry up
Lucy Hawking chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
support for the cause to continue this story!
Jennifer Dale chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
beautiful, but too many xx scenes! Keep updating! Supporting for the cause
diablo11 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
holy sh-! That was spectacular! More, more, more! Glad i listened to michelle (angeleye is her pen name).
luke walker chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
loved it! Don't listen to jordan; more kissing scenes! Listen to me and angeleye!
jordan burke chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
hi, one of my friends recommended this story to me, i doubted it because it was m and w! But then i read on, and although there were too many kissing scenes, i loved it! Update soon!
angeleye chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
thank you a million times for updating! I love you (not in that way) but pls dont leave it there! Do more; by the way some of my friends are going to review on this, so that should cross the line of getting another chapter!
angeleye chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
hello? Where's the third chapter like you promised? If you're stuck, start off with raven as a human and it will eventually lead to raven and logan being lovers. Add any first class stuff and magneto in it to perfect it! Pls finish it by the end of august or i will die
mad-as-a-hatter42 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
really good, i like it alot, please write more!