Reviews for How Did I Fall In Love With You
n.j chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I found this fanfic interesting. And that's because it had a good Takari pairing in it. I'm very fond of that pairing. So I want to ask you 3 things. 1. How did you come up with the idea for this fanfic? 2. When does it take place? Be specific. 3. How old is everyone that's in the fanfic? Be sure to let me know.

Nick Johnson, a.k.a. Captain Nick
Kristen Chelsea Cabrera chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
So...so...so very...Touching! Wha! You're so very talented! I truly respect you! Amazing story!...(Tears)...Very nice story!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
so sweet...

I loved it...
silverknight426 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Aw..it's so cute! Nice Takari fic! I really liked it! Very Cute!
Me Mania chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
This was goo, could you readmy stories
iJutsu chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
(ILI- I love it!)

ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI ILI!

Can you read my story too? I'm short on reviews, and I would like to hear it from you. Your practically the best!
Callisto Nicol chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Awwww, KAWAII! I'm a bigtime Takari fan, and that fic was absolutely the cutest! It even used one of my favorite songs! I liked the emotion running through the story, it was great. .
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
Aww, sweet! That's my fave song and when I heard it it just screamed Takari! But, you already did that... Hmmmm, I could always do a Taito to it... Great story, write especially since it was your first Takari!
twincast chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuute!
Runa Rose Dempsey chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
Angewomon11 chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
MORE! Why's Hikari crying? Hmmm...maybe she...hmmmm... More please! _
Avril1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
Excellent. Simply magnifique. Standing ovasion for this one here, people. ) Um; I hope you don't mind I'm in the middle of writing a Takari fict to this song too? *looks around warily* But it's nothing like this, I promise...anyway, excellent work. What's that saying again? Oh yeah, something along the line of "good things come in small packages". Right.
Julia chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
That was really good
such a dreamer chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
That was so good! I really liked it, just so u know. That was so sweet...*Shakes off all the sappiness* Very good, keep on writing!
Takari 4 Life chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Awwww... how nice. Me likes, good job! Takari 4 Life!