Reviews for Regarding the Jukebox
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I'm just going to stop in and say this:

The "Poor Edward" joke made me snicker harder than just about anything I've read recently. The other songs were good, but that was absolutely brilliant!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
I loved the reason why any Spice Girls song couldn't be played on the jukebox. It was rather clever. And you seem to include quite a variety of songs here. And some of my favorite songs made this list go figure. XD They might as well not even have a jukebox at Arkham. Maybe one of these days, one of the inmates will tear it apart.

Thanks for inadvertantly giving me my laugh of the day.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Ah, this is pretty funny! I was laughing all the way through this. XD
Joker'sOnlyFear chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Oh my god, this is hilarious, great job. "Hotel California" so reminds me of Arkham Asylum too! Always has.:D
Princess613 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Interesting picture of life in the Asylum.
Jacqueline King chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
"Do you really want to hurt me?" by Boy George

Reason: The answer is always yes.

You just made my day.
BloodofthePen chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
AHAHAHAAHAA! You should add more regulations... these are hilarious!

"“Do you really want to hurt me?” by Boy George

Reason: The answer is always yes.

“Bitch” by Meredith Brooks

Reason: Obviously you haven’t met Poison Ivy."

And of course...

"“Crazy” by Patsy Cline

Reason: Just look at the title."

LOL Wonderful.
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
LOL Nearly died laughing. I loved:

"Send in the Clowns by Steven Sondheim." (Sondheim rules.)

"Reason: No! We don't want any clowns!"

"Why Can't We be Friends?"

Reason: The inmates love to show you why.

And my personal favorite:

"Livin' la Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin.

Reason: Too many inmates "livin' la vida loco."

*insane laughter, nearly falling out of chair*
Mizamour chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Hahahaha! I love it! :D
WittyFae chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
That was so delightful! I'm grinning. Truly! I'm adding it to my favorites!
Fiona Fargazer chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
That was so absolutely hilarious! I loved it!

~Fiona Fargazer~
Amanda chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
You must write more! I can see so many songs that would be banned, such as "Paper Cut" by Linkin Park and "Please Bleed" by Ben Harper.
Lucinda chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
okay... a bit weird, but amusing. Have you ever considered stress relieving medication? at the very least, the narrator/writer character of Dr. Arkham surely might want to look into the matter.

some of the reasons why were delightfully funny. And I don't want to hear the inmates sing about 'what they want, what they really really want' either : )
meganphntmgrl chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
List phics rarely work, but this one pulled off the idea brilliantly. Not only that, but I see you have a thing for Harley and Two-Face (me too!)

Don't worry. My alter-ego Dramatica will soon give poor Jerry Arkham enough time to watch all those episodes of "Who Wants to Marry My Dad?" he's TiVo'd by getting the inmates to put on a variety show. But then again, I'm just about as insane as any of them, except not criminally. Hehe. Keep up the good work!
Nightmare1 chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
Man, this list was better than the last one! I wish there was more...

-Nightmare1