Reviews for New Life, Same Destiny
NaturesBeast chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
he should have beat sakura a little
blklover chapter 22 . 6/2/2012
great story
NLSD chapter 22 . 7/23/2011
I demand an UPDATE CUZ THIS IS AWESOmE!
night wind98 chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
why did u ever let sakura hit naruto why didnt just make him dissaper make her so pissed tht she chase after him
one.who.reads chapter 22 . 9/22/2010
very good. this story has the potential to be better than bound to eternity. I like the change up, but I think that the power balance is off. It looks to me like the net effect is that all the characters you like are more powerful, but if you think about it, the only power level changes to characters should be on team 7. In actual canon, naruto had a misspent youth (i use the term 'youth' loosely here because he's twelve or thirteen at the start of the series), which means that in your continuity, he spent all that time training instead of pulling pranks or feeling depressed about being ostracized. You gave him better mastery of his techniques, and a few extra techniques, combined with how he's not trying to woo sakura and he's not a screwoff, with the end result being he's no better than sasuke? I understand that ridiculous chakra levels balances out sharingan benefits, but with the kind of pedegree you gave naruto, he should be able to mop the floor with every other gennin in the exam.

I do admit that I like to see OP characters, but you could focus on how naruto brings everyone else around him up to keep the fights from getting boring.

Also, naruto should already have the rasengan.
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Yes, Minato and Naruto are father and son.
tahzstyles chapter 22 . 2/21/2010
i wonder what the finals are goin to be like great story btw
Heir of Rage chapter 22 . 11/2/2009
wow...long ass hiatus. i love your story, though! please update it eventually, ok? oh yeah, and are there going to be pairings?(if you ever DO update) if so, i vote NaruTem or NaruHina, just cuz. yeah. LOVE YOUR FIC!

though im not adding any favourites till you come off hiatus!
Kazekira chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
I knew as soon as I read your summary you were going to take the worst route possible and you did. God such a complete moron you claim you know that Naruto would be far superior to Sasuke and yet you still are dumb enough to write this story because "Naruto being hyper would be boring' Well it would be boring since as a writer you can't stand on your own two feet without using Kishi's horrible canon as a crutch you talentless fool- You don't have a spark of originality.
kyuubi shadow chapter 21 . 4/14/2009
Good
shadowstorm13 chapter 22 . 7/20/2008
i love ur story thank you for writing it plz come bacy to it soon the fight between naruto and hinata was really cool and naruto is finally losing the sexist aditude which i'm im sorry to say has been bothering me for a while

i've always hated additudes like that and glare and punch/kick anyone who tries to give me that crap brother and dad included

i really hope u aren't like that normally

if u aren't thank you

if u are (evil eye)

ja ne

-shadow
Blood Zephyr chapter 22 . 7/16/2008
. That was AWESOME!
Blood Zephyr chapter 19 . 7/16/2008
. *sigh* Having Sasuke use the Kage Bunshin was unrealistic. For one thing, the technique creates clones that have an equal amount of chakra divided among them. That means that even with one clone, Sasuke's chakra would be cut in half, and that's AFTER the fire techniques and the chakra lost while using the Sharingan. This is the reason behind the Kage Bunshin's rating as a Jounin level technique. Only ninjas with Jounin chakra levels (or higher) can use it properly. Obviously Naruto can use it easily because of his TWO enormous sets of chakra to draw from.
Blood Zephyr chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
. I'm liking it so far! Keep up the great work!
Jordy rox ur sox chapter 22 . 4/24/2008
I love your story. It's cute, and I like the way you don't alienate the characters, or make them jerks, like most people. arigato!

jordy