Reviews for Black Hole
biginuyashafan chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
whoever is thinking about cumiting

suicide needs to READ this STORY! I LOVE IT!
Hazlov2004 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Good job
Tevrah chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Very very good!
Tevrah chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
That was so good!
QueenTatooine chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
A good story of loss and recover. I can imagine many people feel that way if they have have survived a life-threatening situation, either caused by themselves (such as suicide) or simply experienced an accident. Good job of telling this story.

QueenTatooine
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
It's beautiful. No doubt about it. A very touching piece of work. It even made me rethink my own failed suicide attempts. And I agree with you about the reincarnation part. Anyways, please continue to write and update your other stories!
ArtemisMoon chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
That was so sweet, but so sad! The thing that depressed me most was Buyo dying! (LOL, yes, I am a sucker for animals) I'm glad it ended on a good note, though. _
TroubledSkye chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
I loved it! In the first chapte I almost started crying. I really hope to read somethng elseof yors soon
anime gurl chapter 3 . 8/10/2004
wow... that spirit and soul thing you told us was really deep. anyways, i loved the story.
Katzztar chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
Ahh, a nice ending to this trilogy indeed.
Thank you for painting Kikyo as the tormented soul with so many facets, including the ability to still do the right thing.
Flaming-Rosetta-Stone chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Oh god that was depressing. BUT I LOVE DEPRESSING STUFF! GREAT AWESOME JOB! I was sobbing by the end of it. I love that stuff. _ Great job!
*Flaming Rosetta §tone*
Laocoons chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
*sigh* how sweet! that was so nice! ha ha! i own inuyasha! well...not really...but i got a really awesome plushie today! and its so KAWAII! its right here now!
Inuyasha Plushie: why are people writing about me?
Ami: relax...theyre just overly obsessed fans...just like me!
American RagDoll chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
Very good story lol now i reviewed for you twice! You're a very talented writer i hope you keep writing!
-seien
hanyou-elf chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
kawaii. i am not a kikyo *bitch* person, but you did a wonderful job with this story and i apprieciate that you wrote a wonderful, peaceful end for the undead miko. i think she should just stay dead, but who am i to argue with when the great Rumiko-sama decides on something?
anyways *rambling* i really did enjoy this chapter (even though it was a kikyo chapter... no, really, a great chapter and i hope you do write a third installment, i am sure it would be very good!
hesserocus chapter 3 . 4/18/2004