Reviews for Black Hole
remix-69er chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
i loved it...very good story!
remix-69er chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
i loved it!the first chapter was so good!go tragy!
kaio chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
very interesting, i like it alot! so cute! _
Bubblebean022 chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
This was a great story. Some times less is more and if you dragged it out it might not have came out so well. I hope you write another fic!
D. Lynne chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
Oh my Lord... and -why- are there only 6 reviews? This was amazing. No lies. You are one of the greatest fic writers out there I've seen.
Keep up the great work.
-Banshee.
Derushie chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
Wow... This was beautiful... *sniff*
Hobbit-Love chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
nice. that was a pleasent suprise. I was expecting her to actually die. good one.
Kagome chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
Wow. This story made me want a hug from InuYasha. Or at lease some guy. It made me really want to cuddle with some one...o.o...Gomen! I rambled on. _; Anyhoo...great story! _
Katzztar chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
Well for a third installment How about the lost piece of Kagome's soul that was in Kikyo's soul returns to Kagome?

Kagome should regain that stolen piece. That would give both Kagome & inuyasha the knowledge about Kikyo's willing departure. Since Kikyo would had had that part of the soul until her departure, the knowledge of Kikyo's choice would be with it once it returns to Kagome.
I had to say departure instead of death since Kikyo was undead to begin with o.O
hanyou-elf chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
i great chapter and an awesome one shot. are you going to write more or is this the end?
if it is the end, an awesome ending and i can't wait to read more from you. you wcreated an awesome story and i totally loved the story!
great job, totally believable and i can't wait to read more from you
Evil Overlord chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
**sniffles** I read it, I cried, I loved it. This was very good, even if you did kill off all of Kagome's family...keep up the good work!
Katzztar chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
;_; Gods that was depressing...but well written!
Out of all the 'Kagome attempts suicide' fics, this one is the only one that truly goes into WHY she would but keep her in character at the same time.
That's quite a feat. You've done a wonderful job.
Fairytale Syndrome chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Is ur friend ok? this is pretty deep. But then again, this was really good! So please update!
Ytak chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Nice and angsty. I love the way you looked into what would cause a person like Kagome to try something as radical as suicide. Kikyou may have been a little out of character but then again things have heppened and maybe she has lost her anger.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2