Reviews for Driving Lessons
Bloody.death.cat chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
THIS is the story i go to when i am in a bad like i was today , Thanks that was soo funny i loved it . I rather jump off a bridge then get in with Kagome at the wheel
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I felt so sorry for him, my driving teacher, the man was screaming
Sorry Mr. Williams and I'm sorry about the stroke you while in the car with me after 20 minutes.
Hope you feel better
InuGome chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
O my gosh . . . Poor InuYasha! Hahaha! it was really funny though, all the 'fun' they've had in Kagome's driving... Nice AU fic, too! The characterizations are perfect, and so are their relationships. Great job!
Tevrah chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
OMG! I was laughing my tail off the entire time! This is one of the best humor stories ever!
Niji o Tsukinuketa chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Ha. - Cute Fanficcy. Good story and really nicely written! xD

I was surprised. You really did portray the characters! _ Keep up the good-ish-ness! Though I know you must, since, at the time, you have 20 stories.

- Botan
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This was quite amusing. Very much enjoyed reading this, seeing Inuyasha helped from the car, and sweet little Kagome having such a wild streak, yes this would frighten anyone.

QueenTatooine
kate chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
nice luv kagome's personality!
JadeStarDragon chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
OHMYGOSH! That was so good! Well, normally, I don't like one-shots, but this one was...uh...good!

-JadeStarDragon-
call me k chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Very good! Very funny! Normaly AU's that have Inuyasha living in the same time as Kagome aren't as good, but like i said, that was really funny!_ I just wish i had a picture of Inuyasha, white faced with his mouth hanging open in shocked horror...
Nyamh Rose chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
THIS IS SO FUNNY!
snappy8000 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Your story is so funny, I laughed a lot during the part where Kagome was driving (lol) snappy :)
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Amusing little story, lol! _
new inuyasha fan chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
! i laugh at inuyasha's misfourtunes! - heh heh heh
buyo neko chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
LUV THIS STORY GIRL! nicely written...WHOA! YOU GO GIRL!
daniel-gudman chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
100 kmph is roughly equal to, say, 30 mph.