Reviews for Meant to live
Your Secret Valentine chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
OMG, I was just listening to that song and thinking about how it related to Lily and James. Creepy... Anywho, the fic rocked. If I could, I'd rate it 5 stars. XD Poor James, Poor Lily, Poor Harry...-sniffle-
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Oh, that was really good! The song fit well with the story, and I love Switchfoot! My only bit of constructive criticism is that you have a few run-on sentences caused by using too many commas to connect phrases that should have been separate sentences. But it didn't interfere too much with the reading. Keep it up!

Red
Misty8 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Wow. Honestly, I didn't think the song would mesh that well with the story when I read the summary, but it did! Good job. The only constructive critism I can give you is that maybe you carried it on to long. It probably should've ended with Lily or Harry growing up or something because Hagrid and Sirius kind of disrupt the meaning of the song. That's all my critism though. And if you like Swtichfoot and HP, I just wrote a songfic to "Dare You to Move" about Draco and Hermione. Please check it out! Thanks
i-like-geletin chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
well...i booted up Meant To Live to get a better look on your songfic...but i can't say anything except: great job on the songfic
Harrypotters1fan chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Aw...this is so sadd!
QuieroTuAmor chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I liked it! I am a huge fan of Lily/James fics, especially the ones about the night they died. The song flowed nicely with what was happening. I am writing my own Lily/James fic called Fate if your interested. Well keep up the good writing and have a great summer!

*TearFromABlueRose*
ForeverInUrArms chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Oh...My...God...That song fic was SO SAD! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Write more serious fan fics! You are wonderful at them! Have a fun summer!