Reviews for Forgiving the Forgotten
WaterBlaster chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Oh, my... Odd, shall I dare say? O_o It was, I guess.

Pretty confusing, yes, but that was probably because English isn't my first language, so I actually get mixed up a lot in some of my readings... *lol*

This felt like one of those stories you have to read in school. Not the boring ones that don't add anything worth knowing into your brain cells (*lol*), but the ones that you can't quite understand, yet they still move you...

Well, I can't really describe it better than that! _ This was pretty touching...

~WB
WhiteDemonGrrl chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Hi Chibi person! I like your story but you should make more chapters! Hey but never give up on writing if you like it! _ Okay L8R! Oh and if ou want to read my story ''The Day I Became Demon'' by MEE!
~WhiteDemonGrrl .~
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
wow...I love your writing style!
Shippo123 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Hey!
Ok, I think this is one of your bestest fics! Even though I have no idea what zutto means...I still loved it!
~Shippo
P.S.-Post Ch.17 soon
P.S.S-Good luck trying to make a new penname
P.S.S.S-Sorry for blinding you -
Silverflare07 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Look I actually signed in this time!
I wasn't confused it the least!
*sees disbeleiving stares*
...okay so maybe a little but I'm blonde and I still LOVED IT!
I love Inu/Kag there's so great! My friend doesn't like Kagome though (therefore she doesn't like Kag/Inu) But I LOVE THEM!
You're a wonderful writer keep it up!
THANK YOU FOR DEDICATING THIS FIC TO ME! I'm touched. You're my best internet friend too!
Okay talk to you later.
Oh yeah... wat's zutto mean?
Uranasu chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
You pretty much captured Inu Yasha and Kagome's relationship. Amazing. Yet knowing me I got lost at the ending but pulled myself through to understanding it all by myself! (starts singing) I'm a big kid now *ding*
Bunny MeatballOdango Usagi chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
What an awesomely good story. I normally don't read angst unless it really moves you, and makes you identify with the characters like this one did. I'd say this was pretty flawless, too. Great job! _