Reviews for And One Go ALone
Solar Flare013 chapter 14 . 12/9/2011
I refuse to accept that this story is abandoned.
TheGlobalFlower chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
?
Broccoli overlord chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
Update before the green wave of destruction descends on your soul
Snarfking chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
Please update this is so awesome
Tuli-Susi chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
Hey there! Look, I know that it's been over two years since you updated... want to start writing again?

I have recently, this summer, re-read the Lioness quartet as well as 'Terrier' and Bloodhound and the Immortals quartet as well as the Dark is Rising series. They made me love them all over again so yeah... I just loved your writing style in this story!

(Though at the beginning, I was kinda hoping that Will would turn out to be Faithful...lol)
Rogue Vanya chapter 14 . 2/24/2009
UPDATE! PLEASE!
The Golden Snitch chapter 14 . 11/5/2008
I love this story so far, and hope to read more soon! I am just rereading The Dark is Raising Sequence, and haven't read the Song of the Lioness in like a million years. Now I want to dig it out of whatever box it was packed away in and reread it, but I have to wait until I go home, and the snow melts, since its buried in the shed... Anyways, hope to someday soon read a new chapter!

The Golden Snitch
yamanana chapter 14 . 9/9/2008
you have a fantastic story here! I was just randomly lookig up DiRs stuff on google and low and behold I find your amazing crossover. I honestly never thought about an Alanna story here! I really like how you portray the characters and I really hope that since the six month mark is coming up again you will update soon? Finding good stories here is hard especially when most are horribly written willxbran slash your story is a fresh breath

Yamanana
L.A.H.H chapter 14 . 5/31/2008
Oh, come on, you can't leave it there. I've enjoyed your whole story, and it has improved with each chapter. Excellent writing, especially this last chapter, and I'm dying to know what happens. You said you were starting the next chapter soon *sob*
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 14 . 10/20/2007
I ... wow. This is ... wonderful. I'm not really an Alanna/Jon shipper (nor Alanna/George, actually), but I guess I can still read the pairing tolerantly. Besides, you're portraying everything with great accuracy, and a clear understanding of each and every character in both DIR and SOTL (so far, at least).

It was a pity you didn't save Big Thor, and actually change things significantly yet. I mean, no offence, but it's annoying when a character seems to be in another dimension merely for the purpose of living it alongside the other characters. You could, you know, save some people who die (Thom, Liam, Faithful), or change someone's allegiences (eg: Alex, who I've always seen as misguided, not evil), or whatever you want. Because, although it's well-written, the insertion of an extra character for the sake of meetings (in Crossovers, that is) seems wasteful and quite easy to both predict and copy.

Still, it's well-written. BTW, have you read 'The Immortals', 'Protector of the Small', the 'Trickster' books, and the 'Beka Cooper' books. You should if you haven't - still, they don't match up to 'The Song of the Lioness'.

gODSPEED!
light soceress chapter 14 . 7/19/2007
a really well written fic. I enjoyed it immensley, but I never pictured Merriman as Mirthos. ope you update soon
Maerad chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
I really like this fic, it's very exciting and well written :) Can't wait for more. Update soon please!
sparkling-stone chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Update! Update! Update!1
sparling-stone chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Arn't you going to update? I'm dying of boredom!1
Jjinks chapter 14 . 4/15/2007
You can trust Sir Myles. So when is the next chapter coming? I must say that I really like this fic. Some people that we haven't seen much of are Alex and Raoul. I would like to see George and the other theives again. How long is this going to go? Till the first time Duke Roger is killed or the second? That's someone you haven't mentioned at all, Alanna's twin. He'll have to come in sooner or later.