Reviews for Other Than Silence
Morbid Humour chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Awe no fair. I wanted that to continue...
RAINBOWSKITTLZ chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
were u suposed to write "finis" at the end, like is that even a word?!
also not to be rude but this story is not the best iz story iv ever read. but its still pretty cool... i don't have anything of any more importance to say soooo

RAINBOWSKITTLZfox out
Mantinas chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I liked Dib's cryptic way of telling Zim everything. Good story.
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
aaaaah!

even your Invader Zim fanfic is awesome

*ish seriously happy to be stalking you*
angstkitten chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
wow. that was really good. very in-character for zim, and i loved the cryptic 'you don't kiss just anybody' line. zim's gotta put that together eventually, right? good job.~
dreaminGemini chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
cute! I haven't watched that show in forever but the fic was good_
Addadain chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I loved this! I think you did an excellent job keeping Zim in character. Awesome.
Atoile chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This... basically rocks beyond, like, all belief. It's also the first good Zim/Dib fic I've read. So... thanks for making my day.
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Interesting story, I've actually written one very much like this one! I love the idea, but it's still very sad. nice! I'm off to read your Transformer's stuff! ::skips out::
servatsia chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Thank you, for writing something that pays attention to the dialogue and nature of that show that still is Dib/Zim! Very enjoyable read.
chickens chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Well written
Dibsthe1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I um, appreciate, for want of a better word, your vivid and compassionate descriptions of Dib's inevitable anguish after so devastating an assault... "curled into the corner like a bundle of rags"... "hands sliding up to fist painfully in his hair"... "cracked whisper" "something frantic in his voice."

So at least one person doesn't treat an oral rape followed by a beating like it's a joke. However I just can't see any rape survivor kissing anybody again for one hell of a long, long time.
Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Wow!I love how you did it from Zim's POV,you really hit his char. dead on.I love also how you showed how Zim reacted to Dib kissing him and when Dib said "Kiss Smacky? Not a chance. You don’t kiss just anyone.",what a way to confuse poor Zim,I love it.I hope you might write a 2nd one to this,but if not,I like read more stories from a really great writer,hope to see more of your writing,please.
angelgardian666 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
FEAR THE BLOWJOB! mwuahahaha...is der gonna be a sequel *wink wink*
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Great fic i think you should make a sequel.

Read ya later,