Reviews for The Day I Became Demon
Esoulix'Anne-Louise chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
okay, why are you so mean to Shippo? He's a cute (as in doggy, kitty kind of cute), nice, cheerful kid who would make you smile or laugh at the most dangerous pf times. Frankly, I like him best in the Manga/Anime Called Inuyasha. XD He's my fave. SUPER fave!
Kaylee-chan chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
write more! plz i luv it
PieWasHere chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
hmm..that was well...odd..

PieWasHere chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
o! creepy.

hinatachidori87 chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
please make more chappies soon
Sesshomarolover chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
your story is weird in a good way...inuyasha is like kagome and kagome is like inuyasha...and you spelt sesshomaru wrong...

Alyss Huntsman
Blue-Eyes-White chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
its good but... ya know... i cant Honestly Understand it... But i like it!
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 5 . 4/23/2004
that was great *hugs u* thanx 4 likin' my stories, does inu get kag in the end, me wanna kno!
buh bye, good story!
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 5 . 4/23/2004
thanx 4 readin' my stories *hugs u* thanx, ur good 2, hope you update soon
that was great, but dies inuyasha get kkagome? i want 2 kno,
buh bye!
Karlo Marx chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 4 . 4/21/2004
omg, update son, that was great, make it a touch longer tho, anyways
buh bye!
demonslayer206 chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
Not bad, not bad at all. I'm assuming from the title that either Inu Yasha is going to go ballistic, or else this is one of those Kagome becomes a hanyou. either way, it spells kick ass fan fic to me. may want to check my story again, i just added the longest chapter in there. guess we can help each other out when it comes to the fanfic. (although the profiles tell us both we're both newbies. oh well)
DSakura chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
its very interesting! keep up the good work. _ i don't mean to nag u about it, but yeah, try putting in in paragrahps. its good so far.
Kohaku's Sister chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Hey, girl! It's me! I like your story so far. Very interesting... *strokes invisible mustasche* Very, very interesting, my dear...
Anway, continue as soon as you can. I can't wait to see what what's going to happene next. Just one little suggestion, though. Try to put it into paragraphs. It helps you when you're trying to keep your place. Like when I would scroll down, I'd loose my place. Just a suggestion, though.
Still...awsome start! CONTINUE ASAP!