Reviews for Life on the Flip Side
sobreyra274 chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
totally love this story! awesome job! you should be very proud!
sobreyra274 chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
i totally love this story! its so amazing ! i cant wait to read more! awesome job! you should be proud!
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
im lovin this story! i cant wait to read more! awesome job!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
i love this story! i cant wait to read more! awesome job!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
im kinda likin this story already! i cant wait to read more!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
lalez chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
i know this is old but i stumbeld over it and it was funny to read gotta check out more of your work
xjustsmile chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
ahahaha sweet :)
othgirl2010 chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
hey
ivedoneworse chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
Hilarious! Great writing. It was very straight to the point, but it captured everything. GOOD JOB!
LaueHime chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
really good! laughed all along!
Simply Lily chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
I don't usually review stories that were written a thousand years ago, but I just thought you should know this is the Funniest. Story. Ever! I don't think I've ever understood what the stupid, annoying term LOL meant until now! Seriously! You should get a prize for this story.
Plaidly Lush chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
That was an interesting story. I think I'd really have loved to see this as an episode. They did the life-switch thing in season 2, but not a body-switch. those are always fun to watch.
NaleyBop chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
OMG I LOVED IT. so creative. but i think you should write a sequel or something. so the real nate can want to be friends or more with haley;) i think it'd be funny cuz haley hates him he finds that amusing. anyway the whole thing was amazing. here are some quotes

“Lucas?”

“Spider,” he said the first thing that came to his head.

Karen rolled her eyes, “As man of the house, Lucas, you really have to get over that fear.”

Nathan smirked, good information to have.

Haah funny

There was something excruciatingly uncomfortable about wearing another guy’s underwear. Sure, he was wearing Lucas’s whole damned body, but it seemed almost-wrong to be touching his half-brothers underwear. Wasn’t that, like, illegal? It should be.

Out of everything he is complaining about lucas’s underwear hehe

Did the guy live in a fucking marshmallow? “Love you too?” he called back.

Haley chuckled, “You didn’t seem too sure about that.”

Haha funny

This was awkward, “How would you define our relationship?”

Haley coughed spasmodically and Nathan steadied her before she toppled.

“Thanks,” she calmed and breathed, “We’re torrid lovers, didn’t you know?”

His mouth dropped.

“Yeah, a girl in fifth hour told me,” she smirked.

What?

Haley dissolved into laughter and hit him, “We’re best friends, retard, what’s your deal today?”

So Lucas’s best friend was a female. He stashed that next to spider-fear in his ’my half brother, the fag’ center of his brain.

LMAO nate belived her haha

Haley guffawed with insulting loudness, “Nice. So, Nathan, how’s life on the flip side?”

“Like the food,” he shrugged, “Miss my car.”

*giggles*

“Hey, at least he’ll keep the hazing to a minimum,” Haley grinned, “Wouldn’t want to damage his own body.”

“Damn straight, I wouldn’t.”

“You could just break your leg, take Lucas out for good right here, Nathan.”

Nathan scoffed, “That’d hurt like hell.”

Haha

I LOVED THEWHOLE PART 2 lol. Loved how lucas in nathans body pushed him in the lockers hehe. And the whole scene. Love the naley talk haha

Nathan sighed, what would life be like without his half-sister?

*giggles*

Nathan glanced at Haley to find her rolling her eyes and he smirked.

Lol so funny

“Nathan!” he turned automatically toward his father’s voice when he remembered the minor detail…that it might throw the world of its axis if Lucas Scott were to jog over to Dan for a little pep talk before the game.

“Son!”

Interestingly enough, that got Lucas’s attention.

Nathan’s eyes narrowed as Lucas caught his eye and jogged nervously up to his biological father.

Aw sad

Dan-drama when he saw it.

“Welcome to my world. Ignore it, though. You’re me, you have to play like me. I tune out Dan half the time. You’re bigger than you usually are, so power it up or I’ll be forced to kick your ass, get back in there,” he shoved Lucas back into the huddle.

Nice sentence

Dan ignored him completely.

Nathan even caught sight of him checking his watch after he scored. He didn’t even recognize the moves him himself had taught.

But Lucas pulled some lame ass fade away and Dan was on his feet.

Fucker.

Jealous asshole? Umm what about how lucas feels. Being ignored his whole life by your father

Party at the Beach?” Tim slapped Lucas’s ass and howled.

“Uhh…” Lucas’s eyes darted quickly to Nathan for confirmation. “Yeah, of course.”

Nathan jerked his head, motioning Lucas to come over.

“Invite me,” Nathan hissed quietly.

“Party at the Beach house, man, you coming?”

“Why would you ask me? I thought you hated me?” Nathan bitched.

Lucas glared at him and his lips quirked. “Team party.”

“Guess I’ll be there then,” Nathan smirked, turning to Lucas’s mom as she approached him

HAHA LOVE IT

What’s wrong?” Haley frowned.

“Have to go to a party at Nathan’s.”

“You don’t have to go anywhere, Lucas Scott,” Haley scolded.

It was like the guy had two mothers to make up for his lack of fathers. Geez.

“But I don’t want him to beat me,” Nathan pouted pathetically.

“You’re pathetic,” Haley sighed.

About fucking time someone noticed! Nathan beamed at the girl.

“What?” she asked suspiciously.

“Wanna come?” he grinned as her eyes widened.

He wasn’t taking no for an answer.

He’s so funny with her LMAO

"I might vomit," Haley muttered.

The girl was growing on him, truth be told.

"Could he be more full of himself?" she wrinkled her nose as Lucas put on what Nathan considered a highly exaggerated performance. He'd never actually taken part in a belching contest...well, not many.

Ha he is starting to like her heehee

She was actually quite doable, this Haley chick.

Lol

He was SO fucking this girl against the nearest surface.

That is something he’d think haha

“Why do you care anyway?”

Haley looked startled. Obviously, Lucas never thought to complain about her remarkable noseyness before.

Maybe they had tea parties and sleepovers…painted their nails and gossiped.

Wasn’t, truthfully, a whole lot different than hanging out with Tim, but that wasn’t one of those things one verbalized.

“Go get her, champ,” Haley punched his arm and gestured outside, where Peyton sat, glowering at the world.

Generally, he avoided his girlfriend when she was in these types of mood, as she tended to practically de-ball anyone that-

Hmm…interesting…

Loved that scene;)

If you’re tired of that asshole, you could always let me hit it to compare,” Nathan smirked, giving himself extra points for speed and twisted ness.

“Oh, COULD I?” Peyton gasped. “What happened to Mr. I’m so different than all the other men?”

WOW what an ass lol. Can’t believe he said that haha

He kissed her.

It was everything he'd imagined it to be and more.

Her lips were soft, she gasped in surprise...and "SHIT!" Nathan hobbled away from her, grabbing his shin.

For a pretty boy, Lucas sure didn't get much luck with the women folk.

"What was THAT?"

"A kiss," he shrugged, "Nothing we haven't done before," he took a leap of faith.

"Sure, in FIRST GRADE! Lucas, what does this mean?"

Oh, Lord, no. She was one of those.

"Meaning, shmeaning, let's just make out, it's fun."

Lmao so funny hehe
RavensWritingProphecies chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
omg, a sequel to this would be so funny, like, say, a one-shot...Nathan talks to Haley at school and is all turned on and stuff...lol...