Reviews for Club Shikon
Guest chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
This had the potential to be a great story but you kept jumping all over the place. I had no idea what was actually the present on there. Made things very confusing and also made me give up on finishing this story.
Say L8er Not Goodbye chapter 11 . 6/11/2008
that was depressing you said nothing about tragedy just adventure and romance i think im gonna cry now and the end was a killer oh iluved this story i have a lump in my throat as im writting this but over all it was wonderful im glad i found it
claudia chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
no offense but this was the most confusing stupid and also one of the worst of the stories i have ever been caught reading
Kouga's Archi chapter 11 . 2/28/2007
Did Inuyasha die ?
P.L chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
very sad story. Do you have to make it so sad?
latinagirl chapter 11 . 7/5/2005
I was kinda confused of the order that the story went. It really didn't make much sence to me. Sorry but keep up the good work your a very talented writer.
Elen chapter 11 . 6/24/2005
Wait a sec... *pauses to glare as thunder clouds roll into the sky from nowhere* Did Inuyasha just DIE?

*biggest hurricane you've experianced pours over author and Elen glares*

*suddenly clouds are gone and the sun is shining*

I guess it was all right.. for the sake of the story... *pauses, still glaring though* so I forgive you for killing him JUST THIS ONCE!

(BTW, good story )
Elen chapter 8 . 6/24/2005
Ok... I think I understand now. Those were flashbacks and the present?

Sorry I was so "blah di blah di blah and this is wrong and that and blah blah blah..." I really should have waited till I finished this story to review... but then, I'm just stupidly impatient sometimes. )

(still, I think it might help future readers to give a clearer note that those are flashbacks and present time. I know now that you did say something, but I didn't really understand it then. Sorry bout the complaining!)
Elen chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
Ok, I'm VERY confused with the two different happenings in the chapter.I know it's kinda late to ask as the story's already complete, but I don't understand the meaning? purpose? of the two different 'scenarios' seperated by a line... *sigh* oh well. if you enlighten readers on the subject in later chapters, please ignore all this except that this is a good story!
Elen chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
I like your story so far... but there are a few things I'm confused about. First: in the second(I think?) you have one scenario and then jump back to resuming the first chapter. Where does that come in? Also, your plot development, especially from the chapter before this into this one, leaves things to be desired. I was rather unaware that Kagome and Inuyasha went from careful "friends" (if you will) to lovers. Is it just me, or did I miss something?

Please don't take any offense from this- I've read some of your other stories and I like your style overall. This is a good story with minor mistakes, after all. )
Hyperactive Waterworks chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Good job-Update soon

hanyouluverr
Krazie-edge chapter 11 . 3/8/2005
all i gotta say is whoa... poor Inuyasha.. Poor Kagome and poor child..
tomiie chapter 11 . 9/22/2004
Are chocolate cover ramen sticks good?
Serenity117 chapter 11 . 9/20/2004
Dude that was so so so sad. I gotta go, it was good. Ja ne
KrypticInsanity3 chapter 11 . 9/18/2004
THATS THE SADDEST FAN FIC IVE EVER READ

I REALLY DIDNT LIKE THE ENDING...IM STILL BAWLING...

BUT IT WAS GOOD NONE-THE-LESS...

:3Alisa