Reviews for Pleasant Surprises
Good Job You chapter 1 . 6/28
Hahahah Love Is So Fucking Wired I say it is
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
*laughs* Liked the new twist. Ryou has a back-spine, he was WAY more direct than I know him, wich made things all the more comical, and that ending, PRICELESS*in a sing-song voice* :D Purely awesome :)))
Darasu Uolt chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
sorry the last comment was me.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Gotta say, always love a seme Ryou.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Ha! Now THIS, I could see happening.

Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
XD XD XD! That is simply A-MAE-ZING! *heartheartheart*
Eyes-of-Crimson chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Seme Ryou...nice. Love it
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Wow you almost never see Ryou on top. Love it.
schmexyschmurf chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
That last line was priceless... xD
fictionfan chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Excellent! I especially liked the OOC Ryou. (so did Bakura) One little minor tiny detail though, If Ryou and Bakura had just gotten up early, how was it going to be a mind blowing *night*?
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
_ (Finally got to read all of it) This was WONDERFUL! Ryou is so charming. And he has such a way with words. ::grins:: This was so funny; I LOVED it.

Rock on!

silverscissors chapter 1 . 6/14/2004

Ishuzu chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
lol. Cute story. BakuraXRyou pairings are fun, eh? BTW, I updated A Rose A Thorn. Hope it's a good chapter
NotUsed111111 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I like it but... Ryou is 100% OOC as far as I can tell...
Misura chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
*bursts out laughing* Wow! I like the little StandardPersonality-make-over you gave to Ryou (and wasn't it a cute surprise to see Bakura liked it too?) I love the way you wrote the two of them, so different from their usual selves and yet *not* out-of-character. (At least, not in a 'what on earth have you *done* to them?' kind of way.) Such irony, to see Bakura *thinking* he 'gets' Ryou and struggling with the dilemma of not 'doing' love and nice only to find out in the end that his mind-link didn't tell him everything about Ryou's thoughts about him. :D