Reviews for Cry Wolf
iiee chapter 3 . 4/12
Its very good but Im just wondering if its going to end or if there is going to be another chapter
Kidiu chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Well, it's been forever, but this has been good so far. It was really just getting started, and now I'm disappointed to realize this may never be finished.

But I can always hope!
Mashkai30 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Rin2015 chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
are you going to write more
funny socks chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Please do NOT worry about the whole kouga thing. You did marvelous. He had to come to terms with it eventually and i think it was good you didnt streach it out. This story is absolutely great. I am really curiouseto see what inus reaction is gonna be, so PLEASE hurry with an uptate :) I'll be waiting :D ps that is not meant to be creepy lol
Luvis Blynd chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I really love the way everythings is playing out.. I would really like to read more if this fic please update soon..
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Please continue your story. It's really nice :)
stella chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Okay that was so great, but don't you think
That Kagome killed Naraku is a little odd?
Anyway when will you want to update?
Cutepuppy21 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Hey u need to. Keep going
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
MORE!
PiercetheStars chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I know its been a while but I'd like to see how Inuyasha takes the whole situation
JBubbles chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
This could be interesting if you would want to update.
giosseppe chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
the reaction was beautiful, to me it wasn't rushed or anything, because, he was thinking in what is better for his people

I really really REALLY love you kouinu's fics, they the best of the best fanfiction has to offer with this couple, inclusive with this fandom, you are more than talented, but why you did stop updating?

I discovered this fandom a couple of years ago and found your works and was like a little boy on Christmas' day (I didn't let a review at the time because I wasn't confident enough in my English at the time)

but you stopped writing altogether and I don't know why, if you would at least answer why, or if will abandon your fics I'll be eternally grateful to you

and may I translate what there is of them? I know my English is not perfect, but I really love your works. Would you let me, please?
pikachulover chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
I really enjoy this story it has a very interesting plot. :D I hope you update soon.
2x2justfau chapter 3 . 7/22/2010