Reviews for A new way to say devotion
xxLunaTerraxx chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
*giggle uncontrollably while rolling on the ground*

Oh my god this was so damn cute! Funny as hell to since I can see this being an actual inner monologue from the anime. Hell for all we know, she probably had one just like this off screen or something lol!

HAIL ILPALAZZO!
Swirly chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I agree. Hail Ilapalzzo! O
YamiSerenity chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
*starts laughing extremely hard, doubles over and falls to her knees still laughing, runs out of breath and is still laughing, coughs up some blood that runs down her chin, pulls a Hyatt, and falls over dead*
Kenshin: *blinks at his typist and pokes her with a big stick* Yup... I think she's dead for good this time... I can see the headlines now. *reads the fic for himself* Hmm... yes, my typist certainly would have enjoyed this. As we can tell. *points to the body* She would find it highly amusing, that she would... she simply adores Ilpalazzo and Key. Er.. but about this line... "I would like to have him in my mouth"? She wants to deepthr-
*sits up suddenly and claps and hand over Kenshin's mouth* Kenshin! There are minors present! *glances around* ...namely, me! *grins* Nah, I'm a hentai. Great work!
Kenshin: Darn it, she's not dead!
Osuwarii chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
XD *is rolling on the floor laughing her ass off*
That was great! Loved it! Excel's personality was perfectly portrayed. I actually really like the Excel/Ilpalazzo couple, I think it works well. Except for the fact that no one knows how old Excel and Ilpalazzo actually are, but that's only a minor detail. ;) Well, good job, keep writin'!
Psycotically yours,