Reviews for Left Here Lingering
Dark-bat chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Oh. I love this! I'm so glad I wasn't ready to sleep and did some random searches!

At some points this story gave me this... HUGE roller-coaster feeling in the pit of my stomach. Very few fanfictions are able to do that. That's great.

I'm also absolutely glad that you didn't have them just... re-proclaim their love and start dating again, saying to hell with the rest of the world and ending the story in some sort of hollywood Romantic comedy triumphic ending. I get so sick of that sometimes. It's great to have a sad ending. So! Woo-hoo! I love this story!
B Oots chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I enjoyed the story. I hope to read, more of your stories in the future.
oldprydefan chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
First, let me say that, although it made me sad, I loved this. I especially love the idea that Kitty would attend Harold Wisdom's funeral. To me, that would be so like her. It reminds me of the time of Magneto's trial when she was calling Madelyne every day to see how she was, even though Scott didn't even bother to check on his pregnant wife. The ending was very realistic, I feel. After all, in real life, it seems we get more sad endings than we do happy.