Reviews for The Prospect of Sleep
couples lover chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aw, that was really sweet!
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
That was really great. I hope you will write more. It is just what I always thought Usagi should feel like that the anime never showed.
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
this was a great read. it was much different than any other stories i've read . . . in a good way! it was so unique. i really felt usagi's pain. i mean, the girl is only 14 and she has to protect the world on a daily basis. you did a great job in capturing her emotions and her frustration.

and i loved mamoru's appearance at the end! great work! this is one of my favorite sailor moon stories for sure. :D
AkomiNarazaki chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Oh...my...gosh...absolutely beautiful! I envy your talent. You'd be a fantastic poet/story writer. I loved this story so much!
HermioneCrookshanks919 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Absolutely beautiful. A breathtaking piece that brought me to tears. I hope you've written other Sailor Moon fics...I'll definitely check out your profile after this review.

Again, amazing work.
Li'l Albatross chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Wow.

Yep, that was my reaction.

Wow.

That was beautiful!
Faraday chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
So good, so very very good.
WillYouLoveMeForAlways chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
wow, this was great! i loved it! hope you update soon. you should. it is a really good story
BLiberalQuestionAuthority chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
I'll be loved and worshipped? Yay! I like the sound of that! Well, I do have to say that I'm glad that you wrote this fic. It's really good. Ok, here's what I like about it. You make the story about Usa, and not Sailor Moon. Usa hates her alter ego, and not many, if any, writers do that. I personally think it's a great concept. I mean, every good thing that happens to a person has to have a bad thing happen in it's wake, to balance the good and bad, light and dark, good and evil. Whatever. I'm getting a little too deep even for myself. So yah, I like the concept. But I also like your imagry. A lot of people use a lot of dialoge because they are unable to write good imagry. You are doing great so far. Keep it up.
krys chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
wow...this story is beautiful i think its very poetic its just a lovely story well written..hope you write more like it in the future:)