Reviews for You Cannot Pretend It Never Happened
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Oh my gosh that was so sad :( It was written so well, great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Owww sad *cries*
Starry-Eyed Werehog chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
...*Hugs Iggy*
Molly1002 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Aw that was sad :*( why don't u ever update any of your stories?
Player 2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
NO! IGGY!
Walkazo chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Sad, but good!

And no typos!

Keep up the great work!
LudwigVonKoopa chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Look you KILLED A KOPALING repent! Wow ... Wow... man that was so sad, Iggy *sniff* that's horrible you horrible writter I liked your horible work (evil, sad, tragic, deep I Loved It!)
ThuhJesheekuh chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
;_; Sadness. So very, very sadness and melancholy. Despondent... Okay, maybe nto the best place to be practicing the SAT words. Sorry I can't leave a better review, I just wanted to do so after I've *just* read the story, and my mom just showed w/ Popeye's. Just wanna say great fic, but I'd rather see more of Smite of the Koopalings! Later!
Jayson chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
...Wow. I really enjoyed that. The ending fits very well, and left me with chills. Good job!
Nachtsider chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Haunting and disturbingly realistic. Write more of this good stuff, Mrs. Yami Bakura!
penultimate-lifeform chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
This reminds me of a very disturbing scene of Stephen King's 'The Tommyknockers'
Which, unfortunately means that throughout reading I was kinda subconsciously comparing it to that, so I probably didn't like it as much as if I hadn't read the Tommyknockers.
Anyway, enough rambling, very nicely written (unlike some- er, most- of the stuff on this site) nice idea, the emotions overplayed (if anything, a little under, but that's just), managed not to slip into generic angsty drivel which is always difficult with anything regarding tragedy. I loved it.
...even though Iggy was my favourite Koopaling. :'(.
...er- 'IS' my favourite Koopaling. 0_o
Bluewolf The Lazy chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
I liked Iggy :/ Poor Iggy. And poor Lemmy, too. Poor EVERYBODY XD
I liked this a lot, it's really emotional, and I love that
supersmashgal chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
SO... uh, what's that word... y'know, sad... OH! DEPRESSING! I liked it, and I don't even care about the Koopas... O_O Yer good.