Reviews for Cold Iron
Utena Tenjou chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Beautifully written. I love your writing style and encourage you to keep writing!
Chocolate Miss chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Wow, this truly is wonderful. There aren't many Dios fanfics out there, but this makes up for it in multitudes. Fabulous job!
Life Flower chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wow, this is powerful and I love the look into a character. You do a wonderful job at this.
Red Rose Touga chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Wonderful job indeed. You truly brought out Dios' character here. This is by far, one of the best fanfics I've read.
Sarasusamiga chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
You've done a good job of bringing Dios' human existence into focus, and you offer a gorgeous, moving visualization of the Dios-to-Akio transition-clarifying it without overexplaining it. As for the flies...a beautifully nasty image.

BTW, I visited the "Independent Soul" webpage you list on your profile and was sadly disappointed to find that the links to both "Dreaming Awake" (I'm a sucker for InuYasha stories, too) and "Allure" were no longer functional! Dare I hope that you might post these stories to ffdn?
Oneesan no Miroku Houshi can't sign in chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Nice outlook on Dio's manifestation into Akio. It does make you think about it...This had always been my thoughts on the manifestation, it might give you an idea or two.
Dios got angry, but he wanted to rid himself of the anger and thusly, Akio was born. Keep in mind I've only seen half of the series *through the Black Rose Saga* I'm hoping to see more this summer, when my friend gets the rest of the series, so I don't know how logical that sounds.
Anyway, I did enjoy this fic and I hope you update it. I've just kind've been glancing around in the Utena section checking my reviews on my Happy White Day, Saionji fic and a few other things (admittingly, I'm surprised at my reviews) I thought I was only going to get a few.
Anyway, keep up the good work, and I'll leave so I can stop blabbering now ;
Utenakun chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Great story. Your writing style- especially all the detail- is really good.
The story made me wonder if that's meant to be Dios' turning point- when the attack on Anthy makes him hate the humans that, until now, he's spent all his time protecting. Maybe his transformation to Akio wasn't because Anthy sealed Dios away, but because Dios' heart hardened towards men...
I really enjoyed this. _
Enlilspeaks2012 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
that was really good, you write well, i hope you write the secind chapter