Reviews for Just in case
Angel SilverWinter chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Great story
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Greenleaf isn't really Leggy's last name, that would be Thranduilion (translates literally to Thranduil son) Greenleaf is what Legolas means in the common tongue. He could also be called royalty, since Thranduil is king of mirkwood.
Aside from those very minor things this story ROCKS and please continue it!
arellowyn chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
You had an interestIng start to this story. It is my hoe that you pick up this story again someday soon.
Beizanten chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
great!
Tonkotsu Ramen chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Just to tell you, Legolas is in fact older than Arwen, if you go by the movies; by about 200 years, in fact. I'm not sure whether you're basing this off the books or the movies, but still, it's not likely that Arwen is older than Legolas. Just saying.

Also, I have to agree with one of the earlier reviewers who noted that Gandalf would not be somber when he teaches. Honestly, I expect him to knock the students' socks off, by being so spontaneous and whatnot.

In addition, I find that there are so many people from LOTR joining Hogwarts. A little excessive, I think. Maybe those who are adept or masters at their craft (i.e Legolas at archery, Aragorn at swordplay, Arwen at horse riding, Eowyn at swordshield, etc). Plus, as King, doesn't Aragorn have to look after the people of Minas Tirith? No doubt after 20 years things have settled, but as king, Aragorn cannot afford to have both King and Queen deserting their thrones.

And as a side note, Frodo and Gandalf have sailed to Valinor, meaning that they are not likely to return to Middle Earth, so why have them in this fic?

Lastly, there is no need to go into such a deep depth of Middle Earth's history to inform the students. The ME people are there to teach them martial skills, not history. These plotholes are very obvious and somewhat disturbing.

P.S: 'then' is not 'than'. And neither is 'your' equivalent to 'you're'. Do take note of these things, though they are often overlooked.

Please realise that this is not flaming, or irate ranting. This is advise so that you can improve. If you do not wish to take these suggestions and advise into consideration, then it is up to you.

Do update soon, regardless, the concept of your story is quite rare and I would love to see how you develop this plot.

Godspeed.
Teddypro chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Wow you haven't updated in some time! Hey, you should continue this! It's a great story!

teddypro
Periodic chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
I like the idea of your story and I believe that there is a lot of promise here. However, I think you need to work on your description. Don't fill your chapters with just dialogue, there is a world about your characters. Describe it. Also describe the characters actions and reactions to one another. Don't be afraid to go into detail; and if you're not sure of the right facts on characters then research them. Don't interupt your story to explain or ask the readers opinion. That will only serve to break the image you have created and upset the flow of your story.

Also try to type out your numbers, not just hit the number keys. For example, "there were 2 females and 8 male. 4 of them looked no more then 6 years old". Instead type it out, "there were two females and eight males. Four of them looked no more than six years old." This will greatly help the flow of your story, and it's just better grammar.

I think your story has wonderful potential and I would love to see it continue. My critism is only constructive, so please don't be offended or feel disheartened in any way. I look forward to your next update. :)

-Periodic
milou8 chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
I love it! I really want to see how Pippin and Merry are going to behave! Good luck for the next chapters!

milou8
Lauric chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
Arwen as born in the year 241 of the third age, Legolas' age is unknown (at least..as far as I know)

Oh... one more thing...please update
Starlit jewel chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Yay! I finally found a story that has the fellowship coming to Hogwarts! I also really like your story. Would you mind updating it soon?
zoe chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
Arwen is younger than Legolas...
bubblezbuzz chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
please update i need to read the rest just ask my firends what will happen if i am not allowed or can't read the rest of a good book or fic
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
Okay, good start. Just telling you, from what me dad told me, Aragorn is close to be 100 years old or slightly over it being 110-120 years at the most.

UPDATE SOON!
x-Rose-Tyler-x chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
I love this (especially stories which are LOTR and HP mix)! Please update!
female half - breed chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
I like it and hope you continue it soon.