Reviews for There's comfort in the silence when you're near
ynmy chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
aww, sweet... oh yeah, i reviewed um... wingless silence? i loved that one! LOL it wus sho sho sho bittersweet- XD luv u n your stories! YEY!

PS: you GOT to update next lesson plz!
Kairyuu-san chapter 1 . 3/6/2005

nice.
Kairyuu-kun chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Wow. That was amazing. Your one-shots are incredible! gives muffin
Soul of Ashes chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Aw... soo cute. Kind of... blunt in the beginning, giving me the feeling that it was kind of a heartless (get it?) introduction to a well-written side-story. But I liked it at the end.. dunno why it started out that way though! It lacked the sort of fluff you put in your story. The beginning was kind of a turnoff, basically.. but I read it all because I trust you to entertain. *Bows*
lakura-chan chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Great
Yumeko chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
xD UMM... UH, I HAD SOME... FEELINGS THERE THAT MADE ME SQUIRM. Let's just say... nosebleed... O_O *Squirm squirm*
Tama-Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Wow. That was a excellent one shot. I'm going to put this under my faves- because it was really really good. May have been short and such _~ but I liked it
Heather Christi chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Actually, I'm not too quite sure with this story. It was good but when they ignored what was happening I just couldn't understand. If they wanted more from each other go for it and they did but they didn't go on with it. They just stopped and pretended nothing happened. I'm disappointed at their characters. That blunt statement you made "Sora and Riku started screwing each other" really caught me. I was very shocked and surprised. It came out a no where and you sure got a rise out of me from it. However, it was the truth. You can't really call it "making love" if you're not even awknowledging there's something there. This was okay but I love the title of it. Nice little piece connected with FFTFT.
PrincessSwifty chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
oh vewwy interesting...*nods*
riku: yeh, we fuck like rabbits then finish our homework. we're cool
me: *raises eyebrow* ...yes
sora: behold *jumps at riku*
::five hot, steamy minutes later::
riku: im so gonna beat this level
sora: eat shit riku! you lost!
me: *gaping mouth* well, i liked this fic anyway, and i can't wait for more falling for the first time! pure genius
~Princess Swifty~ lets play w/ kirby! ('.')
Neko Kate-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
aw! i love the last sentence, it's so cute!
orange girl chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
That was a bit... weird, actually. I hope that's not actually what will happen in future chapters of 'Falling For The First Time'. I just don't see Sora and Riku as sex buddies, you know? But that was an interesting one-shot.
CLOud chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Excellent! very original! It was sweet, and almost sad at the same time... It also makes you wonder...
Job well done!
hikari-chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Yay Oneesan! ...O.o I think its better you made is a seperate fic otherwise, while reading FFTFT, I think I'd faint. Sowwy I haven't been in, me is sick! And I still am...T_T boo hoo. Well, this was great, keep it up! Ja!
~ hikari