Reviews for Hope of the Phoenix
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
Love it! Sometimes Muggle stuff is better than magic! Woot!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
They wizards are about to get an education! Especially if you write this story right. I have always had a problem with the arrogance of even the Light Wizards over Muggles.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Wonderful! Petunia's grief is very realistically portrayed. So is Remus'
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Good for you, Petunia!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Well done! Also Petunia wouldn't be able to see Grimmauld Place. Harry forgot Hedwig and his stuff!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Ack! Was Harry's stuff destroyed? Is Hedwig alright? I thought the DE's weren't supposed to be able to find Harry much less get through the Wards! Another Dumbledore screwup!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 21 . 1/8/2007
Wow, love that story. A great twist.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 21 . 11/8/2006
WOW great story. Can't wait to read the sequal.

SeaBreeze :-)
Aries Zodiac chapter 21 . 12/14/2005
Fantastic fic! Great work, that! It's nice Petunie with an actual personality and your explanation for her cruelty during earlier years was believable. Liked Percy's homecoming and the Goblin Mirror. Can't entirely see the heads of State being happy about being impersonated like that but...

Goblin Mirror...hmm...intresting. Going to go find Part Two!

AZ
Munchkin chapter 21 . 6/18/2005
YOU ARE THE CHAMPION, MY FRIEND!

DO KEEP ON WRITING, TO THE END.

CAUSE YOU ARE THE CHAMPION

YOU ARE THE CHAMPION,

NO TIME FOR LOSERS

CAUSE YOU ARE THE CHAMPION,

OF FANFICTION!

(sung to the tune of "we are the champions" of course.

You almost made me cry.

And that would be a first.

Well done, I applaud you.
Mizu-Magaru-Sensei chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
This is good!
Dark Hermione chapter 21 . 4/16/2005
Wow! Great story! I can't even begin to say anything in this review that would do this story justice. It's that good!
Ottawa Pagan chapter 21 . 4/15/2005
Awesome story, I didn't think I would like a story focused on Petunia, but you did it really well. congrats, and I will be going to the next story now :)
fearevilpenguins chapter 21 . 3/20/2005
I can not wait for the second part to come out.. When do you plan on updating? I thought the story was great even if it is a bit impossible. You have an excellent writing style, and honestly i can't wait for the second one to come out. cheers!
Carriebun chapter 21 . 12/2/2004
oh, bravo! I cant beleive this, its so good, i cant wait to read the next "book"!