Reviews for Crossing Paths
dragonlover721 chapter 78 . 1/17
Overall I really really really really love this story. However, as a spanish speaker I couldn't help but literally cringe at how the spanish parts were written, but other than that I loved it.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 78 . 9/8/2014
I know this review is years late in coming, but I just found and read this today and I absolutely loved it (hence the reading it in one day bit). I am hoping to find more on your page.
This was so well written- I couldn't put it down. The action was intense and the emotional battles were even more gripping. Thank you for a wonderful story.
iamastory chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
this is one of the greatest power ranger fanfic ever! I was just for soom dustin fanfic and then I found this! omg just loved it! I loved how u brought in old ranger but its didn't feel that it was too much for that I thank u! it made me think of the rangers in a new way loved triangle thingy and colour bonding with colours! it also made want watch the seasons again! I cried, I laughed, I rememberd and I freakin fell in love with some old characters! I also loved the fact u had both the slash and het and that u didn't choose one over other! just freakin thank u for a great fanfic!
numbah435spiritsong chapter 78 . 8/6/2013
Oh. My. Goodness.

This took me literally an entire day to read, and I regret nothing. This is an amazing story, and I was hooked onto each word. The way you stitched this story together and filled it up with so much emotion and action and everything is awesome. Definitely one of the best stories out there, awesome job :). I really, really loved the Rocky/Aisha in here, and how you displayed their relationship and the emotion and delved deeper into it. Rocky's whole ordeal and the way Aisha stuck by him and still loved him even though he pushed her away due to his suppressing his emotions so she (and Adam) wouldn't get hurt was amazing.

I also loved how you entwined Dino Thunder and Ninja Storm together. The bond between Shane, Dustin, and Tori really touched me along with the bond between Adam, Rocky, and Aisha. It just seems right that their bonds would be really strong compared to Conner, Kira, and Ethan's bond, and the bond between Tommy, Kim, and Billy from the triangle. I hadn't realized the connection of the triangles between the trios before and the whole mind, body, and heart thing.

Oh, another reason why I love this fic is because you focused it more on the emotional aspect of it and the strong bonds between the Rangers rather than, let's say, romantic relationships and the fight against evil. I really felt like the emotional part spurred the story and was the leading factor, and what they got out of the adventure. Like... the fight against evil was what started the whole thing, and led the entire plot, but it turned into the deeper emotional side. (If I got that totally wrong and it wasn't your intention for the story at all, I'm sorry, lol . It just really felt like that for me.)

Oh, and I am eternally thankful that this story wasn't Kim/Tommy centered like most of the other stories are involving the Ninjetti and such. It's just that in fics that follow the whole "fight versus evil" mostly involve a whole Tommy/Kim thing and though I think they're a great couple, it's old xD.

But anyways, ending my rant here xD. I really enjoyed reading :)
Pandaranger chapter 78 . 7/28/2012
Love the story! Thanks for not killing Adam and Dustin :) just want to read it again!
chikara-flame chapter 78 . 7/18/2011
OMG perfection.
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 78 . 12/7/2010
Holy freaking crap! This was the MOST AMAZING THING I've read in a VERY long time. You are fabulous. I love it, love it, love it! Thank you so much!
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 77 . 9/1/2010
I'm not allowed to review the last chapter again, so I'll just put this here. I've finally taken the opportunity to read this story, front to back, word for word. I now can completely and utterly understand what happened throughout the whole thing, and I must say that this has been one of the most brilliant and moving stories I've ever read. The tears flowed freely as each event took place, and as each amazing event happened, I could feel pride welling in the strength each character was able draw and expand upon. Of course, having only skimmed it the first time for what was only barely hinted at, the completion was slightly spoiled, but having a clear picture of what actually lead to the final chapters made it mean so much more the second time through. In a way, i'm kind of glad that I chose to read it that way the first time, as I'm unsure if I would have actually read it all the way through had I tried it the old fashioned way. It has nothing against you as a writer or the quality of the story, but as I said in the first review, when I started on it I was quite tired and was skimming because I was searching for a specific connection. I appreciate the effort it took to write this, and you have my heartfelt thanks for making the effort to complete it over the course of more than five years. You are an awesome individual, and I look forward to any and all further stories of yours that I can have the please of reading.
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 78 . 8/28/2010
It's probably because I was really tired and the story was quite long, but I kinda skimmed only to find the parts that I truly wanted to read. It's nothing against you, in fact, you're a very talented writer. I just feel like I'm running out of new ConnerXKira fics to read, and being as super tired as I was this morning, I simply wanted to see how this relationship was going to shape up in the end.

I promise, when I have time and I'm not really really tired, I'll totally reread everything and give a proper review. I just wanted to get say that I'm impressed with the story in general and you should feel proud of what you've got here.
SuseCutesy89 chapter 78 . 7/20/2010
wow...this is the longest story i have ever read but it was so wonderful but at the same time awful...
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 78 . 12/30/2009
This is one of the best Power Ranger Stories that have included a lot of the rangers for the different seasons that I've read! I mean it was just an amazing story! I just don't have words to say how much I liked it!
digiwriter1392 chapter 78 . 9/14/2009
OMG! This was amazing! Epic win. 100 points. Great work. Um...Is there anything else I can type to say how amazing this was? I hope you write a sequel, so we can see more of the reactions (ie: the parents). I mean, there is no way the Mesogog is dead, is there? I loved your story and plan to read it again.
Marcus1233 chapter 47 . 9/4/2009
If I have any doubts of actually liking your story, this chapter practically sealed the deal. I enjoyed reading this fic. Cam's thoughts are rather amusing to read. Sweet actually. (chuckles)

Eloquently written and a thoroughly good read.
GreggoAddict chapter 78 . 8/23/2009
OMG! You've finished it! I love the ending as well! Great, great story! I need to finish mine but the story that flowed perfectly in my mind isn't typing out as well as I'd hope and I'm sort of stuck! It's called Venom if you're interested and this story actually gave me the inspiration to write a Power Rangers story! Any comments or concerns would be great! ]
The Ghost chapter 46 . 8/9/2009
It took me 46 chapters to leave a review? Must be losing my touch at the infamous unsigned reviewer. I have crammed as much of this fic as possible in 1 week. Rating: 8.7 out of 10. Reason for lower score: there is about one typo per chapter. Overall comments: One of the most epic pieces of work I have read since the comedy epic "The Ballad of the Physics Police." Gripping action, heart wrenching moments, and a dash of funny business. I am loving the "multiverse" aspects of this fic, bringing in more ranger teams than just NS/DT that we assumed would appear. Great references to Adam's past "failed success" morph and Tommy thinking he was part of his old team. I love the way you drew conclusions to the heart/body/mind format for all rangers you featured so far and the ninja history. I hereby invite you into my world. If I find an author that I like I give them this:

This is my private E-mail I use for all things writing related other than my main FF account (which is kept separate from my "ghost" persona.) Feel free to drop me a line whenever you like to talk about what I have read, or to talk about other writing projects, I have been proven to cause inspiration to those in dry spells. I have only one rule: do not talk about your "Ghost" review. I like to keep a somewhat low profile, unless something peeks my interest, and you have done so.