Reviews for Knockin' on Raven's door: Still Knockin
KimberlyJolie34 chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Considering u haven't updated since 2004, I'm not expecting an update. This is a really good story. Now I want donuts...
SpiteFairyx chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Will you ever continue? This is such a good story, it needs to end good too ;) Not stop here! :P I read this story long ago, but I forgot the review. So Sorry :P then i realize this was made like in 2004 and now its 2013 Please do continue tho, Its a wonderful story.
-Thanks for taking the time to read this.
-Spite
Z1 chapter 10 . 9/4/2008
Great story and all, but there's one thing bugging me. It stops there! (bursts into tears) WHY! just kidding, awesome story, but I'm wondering if you'll ever finish or leave it at that. Well thanks for the great read. Cheers!

Sincerely, Z1
Schimelos chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
I love your stories. Please update.. .
Snazzy Elle chapter 10 . 2/28/2006
Wow...this is story is very good. I remember when I wsn't even sighed up with Fanfiction and the very first story I read was A Knock On Raven's Door...very very good story. Please continue to update if possible!

Rachel or StandMyGround
DarkNightDream chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
It's been like a year since you updated, this story, or even wrote another one for that matter, what's going on?

This is such a good story, please update or at least explain why you haven't updated
Princess of Lies chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
I dunno... Mud isn't too bad. As long as nothing's LIVING in it. Yeah. I actually tasted mud one time. I am dead serious. I really mean it. It isn't too bad. Just as long as there are no rocks or sticks in it. :-) -Jill, Raven, and our evil SPORK minions. I'm listening to "Just the Girl" by The Click Five. Again. :-)
Lady chapter 10 . 11/19/2005
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update!

UPDATE![
crazybritoutforevange chapter 9 . 8/30/2005
PLEASE, UPDATE, It's been like a year, Please. pretty please, super duper plaese.
crazybritoutforevange chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
Have u seen the 6th season yet... what am I talking about nearly eveeryone has if u haven't SHAME ON YOU! Anyway if u haven't trust me when I say keep 2 rae and BB now people have seen those episodes THEY'VE BEEN CONVERTED... when bb hugged rae round the waist for 6.2 seconds HAHA I counted. DOUNUTS YUM KEEP THE FAITH
BrokenNevermore chapter 10 . 8/5/2005
OMG I LOVE YOUR FANFICS! The first one you did before this made me cry! They are absolutely awesome and the sequel is too! Please please please update soon! YOU'Re THE BEST!
bubblesara chapter 10 . 8/3/2005
i love it cant wait for you to update please update we all miss your story!
Vivian L. Halcyon chapter 10 . 6/19/2005
I have a question, I love your story, but you cannot do this to a person, have such a great story built up and then just stop... here's my question, have you forgotten about us loyal reveiwers at
greeneyedbeauty chapter 10 . 5/27/2005
Oh my god! You have to update this story SOON! I cannot wait to find out what happens next! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's been, like, nine months since your last chapter. Please don't keep us waiting any longer. I can't wait to find out BB's react when he finds out what Raven did to his memory. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
MaceJaso chapter 10 . 5/19/2005
I was just wondering if you would be willing to finish the story or not and if not could you tell me so i can stop lookin at it