Reviews for The Beholder
SapphireElric chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
YAY! A fellow Jubei fan! I searched everywhere I could think of to find Jubei stories and so far, this is the only one I've found. It's great, it really explains why they got together. I love it. Please write more Jubei stories! I'm thinking of writing one myself soon, so hopefully, in the near future, they'll be 2 people writing Jubei fics!

You're an awesome writer!
monarch24 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I think it's great for a start. You pulled me in and I havent watch Jubei in a while.
Appaku chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This was an adorable story. _ Not only was it sweet and to the point, but they certainly were in character! For as much character as we got to see of those two, anyway. It's great that you were able to dwelve into these two "untouchable" characters, and reason put some romance into one of anime's most unusual couples.
Nuriko Kamaiji chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I thought it was nicely done. It did seem to answer the elusive question of how the two of them met. I did wonder that as well myself. _. Again, it read very smoothly and I really liked it.
WuffieLuver chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Kawaii! ::glomp:: It's so cute!
Foxglove33 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
E! This was so sweet! :D I totally cannot *wait* for the rest of your Jubei-fics. It's so cool to see this section active again!
I'm posting more stories too, most of 'em about Koinosuke. _ I want to write about Ayunosuke's mother and already got the story planned out. I really love this story . . . I never thought of Mama having problems like that with men . . . poor woman. ;_;
I can't wait to see your Bantaro/Jiyu fic! I loves Bantaro!