Reviews for Diary
Awwwwwwwww
Poor bb
Great story :-)
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
i usually have a strong distaste for stories in the POV of one character. i just find that usually it's over the top and the emotions come out odd.
that being said, i find that you avoided that. i really like the maturity you gave bb in this and i love how you've captured his heart break! the angst is just killer
absolutely love this story, awesome writing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
not award winning but very believable
the characters were portrayed excellently!
thefallensithlord chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
poor bb (sniff) but he still has terra :)
Treskttn chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I loved it. Ill prob email u soon for the unedited version. If u could reply to my review (is the unedited vesion longerr and like different scenes in it?)
ERROR chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
If this is short I wonder what't long for you! Anyway it was still really good.
coolcari chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Oh my god this is so sweet!

coolcari
Seraephina chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Terribly cruel, but terribly beautiful as well. If only the most beautiful words could be the happiest as well...
romanceaddict3320 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
that is really depressing! it was wicked good though. :) poor little Beast Boy! *tear* it's really sweet and sad! Write more this is amzing!
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
T_T Aw, this is so sad!

I'm a RobRae shipper, but I love BB to death, and to see him broken like that is really painful. Aw man... ouch, this really hurts.

I like how Robin and Beast Boy have a kind of connection now though. Since, you know, they barely even spoke to each other in the actual show, stupid as that decision was.

Aw, now I've gotta hug BB! But I'm very glad of one thing; no crazy jealous Beast Boy who feels the need to break them up or something like that. He just wants them to be happy together. That's more like the BB I know, not like when authors butcher him into wanting to kill himself if Raven and Robin ever got together.

This is so good... I'm going to go check out some of your other stuff now. _
The Starry Puzzle chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Aww...that is so sad, but it was a very well-written and lovely story. You made Beast Boy seem like a very deep person, deeper than what most people think. Even though I'm a great Raven/Robin fan, I couldn't help feeling a bit sad for beast boy. This story really moved me; the way that he described his feelings and the way that he always thought of Raven as someone special. Great job on the story and once again, verry well-written. )
sw chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
it was awsome
Toni the Fluffy chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Wow, wow, and Wow! That was so touching. It almost made me cry!
Ataea chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
aww ( how depressing. I'm a huge RaeRob shipper, but that totally made me sympathize with poor BB. which was probably your point. *sigh* so good job, i suppose? )
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »