Reviews for Souls Entwined
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 25 . 5/1/2013
Well I have to say this is a very amusing and interesting story! Hell I even read it entirely during the past three days! I only have three questions and they are will terra and Razeal betray the team? What happened when they encountered Slade? And what was the combat style that Terra using anyway?
Archer0 chapter 25 . 4/10/2013
loving the story read it in the last two days I'm wondering what you have planned for the next chapter as i still keep thinking about how 24 ended stuck wondering whether raziel can remember or has limitations on what he can say because of the subliminal mindfuck he got from mad mod.
Really looking forward to the next chapter and your omakes are absolutely hilarious i look forward to them just as much as the chapters hopefully we get some more kain in the next few chapters you never know what he's gonna do generally lol
Vedsah Mortanius chapter 25 . 3/26/2013
I love this so much, I decided to read it all again XD
Kane chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
Nice and there were a lot of Raziel/Raven, Raziel/Starfire and even those small Raziel/Jinx scenes that were just absolutely hilarious...

By the way you mentioned in a previous chapter that Raziel was actually over 5 thousand years old, I think you got that wrong because some of the game scenes he appears in hint at "Raz" being somewhat over 2 thousand years old if you put his human, vampiric and "Ghoul" life span together. Also is Raziel on a different planet within another reality or just in the distant future of Nosgoth(did I write that right?). There are some grammar mistakes here and there but it's nothing a spell checker or a beta reader couldn't rectify. This story is awesome and it would really be ashame for you not to finish it, so good luck and much success with this ff.

Bye
Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I was interested in the plot, but the fact that you are surgically removing Raziel's memories disappoints me - a character like that, with his backstory and memories removed, loses a huge part of what makes him himself and thereby a huge part of what makes him interesting as a character. I am going to continue reading, with some apprehension.

Also, the absence of quotation marks for a character's dialogue in this chapter is unfathomable - I don't know what it signifies, or why it was done, and all it seems to do is make the story harder to read.

That said, your prose/spelling/grammar was good.
MurphysLaw89 chapter 25 . 9/19/2011
Ladies and Gentlemen...I think it is safe to say that cmartist has decided not to continue this story. Upon close examining of her favorite stories list, I noticed that she recently added a story to it, but for whatever reason has given up on updating Souls Entwined. Therefore, I propose that another author take up the task of writing this story.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
Hi, I know this story is long over, but if Raziel is some kind of mix of human and vampire even if he retained their powers streangth, speed and fast healing he wouldn't retain the weaknesses of the curse, sunlight, water or bloodlust.
Rhavis chapter 25 . 5/21/2011
This is flaming awesome! You should continue! PLEASE!
TheArchive chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I thought this was going to be good, until I got to the part where he has to lose all his memories and experience.

The moment I saw that, I remembered the part where the lady said "The blade was merely something I had wished to let you know about lest it suprise you some day." I couldn't help but laugh at the irony in the fact that what she said was contradicted almost immediately after it was said. After all, what's the point in learning that if he loses all his memories?
Wandering Sage chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
don't know if it has been mentioned but does Raziel hjave a mouth/jaw? since no one was running in terror i assume so but...
god of stuff chapter 25 . 8/10/2010
Amazing story. I have never actually see a soul reaver cross before and the way you characterize Raziel is amusing to no end. Raven getting all out of whack is funny as hell. I hope you are able to update this some time soon.
ad chapter 25 . 4/12/2010
heh, what's next?
Adran06 chapter 24 . 8/31/2009
Epic chapter this time. Loved the whole thing a LOT. Gadget being female actually adds a very interesting possible character for Cyborg to finally have a girl. If BB gets Terra (as she's now clearly all hero instead of the villain she became in the show), and Starfire goes with her destined Robin (the ONLY real cannon couple), with Raven (and Jinx, if they don't mind sharing) getting Raziel, everyone can actually be happy (mostly, anyway). It'd be nice to see all the Titans with someone to love at least. The rescue couldn't have been done better. I was really curious about how you described Mechanic as a robot, since I KNEW you could see he was human in the show. The twist at the end made it make sense, and it truly was a genius move to change that. Keep up the great work and update soon!

Adran06 chapter 23 . 8/31/2009
You know, this song has a dub equivalent. You could have used that song for this chapter. It honestly makes a bit more sense and can actually be sung. This can't be sung unless its in romaji, as it sounds weird, where as the romaji at least fit together better. Anyway, great chapter. Loved the Jinx/Raven interaction here. Can't wait to see why Jinx went after Raven. Raven going all drunken fist was totally wicked btw. Hope there's more of that. Made me think of Rock Lee when I read that and I was like "That is totally awesome!" and stuff. Keep up the great work, and update soon!

Adran06 chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Well, this is turning out to be pretty interesting so far. I do however have something I feel I need to point out. At no time has Raven ever used any psychic powers, unless you consider Empathy a psychic power. ALL her powers have always been magical. She doesn't phase through stuff either, she opens portals to teleport from one play to another and makes it SEEM as though she is phasing through things, when she's really teleporting. Her moving stuff around is likewise just a moving spell, as are all her attacks and abilities. I know this because I've read up on the source of Raven's powers according to comic continuity. You might want to remember this and eventually correct it. I'm really curious what abilities Raziel might have retained from his time as the Soul Reaver. Can't wait to see them. Keep up the good work and update soon.