Reviews for Going the Distance
Tmnt 2012 rocks chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
awesome
Persom chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Oh my gosh,this is perfect!i really love it,and my only complaint is that there isn't job!:)
NO ONE chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
It's done well, and well done!
greenjuly chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Aw, now I have a happy warm glow. I've gotta say I loved this - so cute and funny and pretty in-character. I would have loved to see a continuation of this story, but it's wonderful the way it is. Thanks for writing!
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
NYA. I loved this story. Very...Oh, VERY well done! I LOVE YOU. ::grins::
tomoya-542002 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
*pouts* damn i wish i hadn't read this... i LOVE it, don't get me wrong, but this is the basic jist of one of the fics i started about a year back, only instead of Marco, it was Jake... (the notebook's right over there in my desk, actually). i feel too guilty now to post it, so *glares playfully* damn you!

i do love this story though, adding to favs!
Doctor Strangelove chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Very adorable indeed. T.V. does seem to be the big bonding factor for Ax and Marco. I loved Marco standing up on his toes, and Ax holding onto him after the kiss. It was the little things that made it stand out. Marco's POV did come off sounding a little feminine at times, but overall a good fic.
effn444 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Wow. Not that was just ADORABLE. _
Kesshite chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Aw, I like this story. It's really cute _

Will there be more? o
cortni chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
very sweet i luv slashes
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
aw! sapcity with humour!

Sapphire
Starcast Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
WHOA. What a superb kiss! *_* Bravo!
redrose2310 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
wow I like this more please
Trev chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Awesome fic. I was drawn in by the fantastic pairing of course, but I have to say, the kissing scene couldn't have been any better. I know this was already said, but the standing on tip-toes thing just really topped it off perfectly. That little detail really made the whole scene vivid and absolutely awesome.
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Very cool. The kissing scene was perfect - not too much sugaryness but just enough sap. The image of Marco standing on his tip-toes to kiss Ax was just brilliant.