Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
greenjuly chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Aw ... your fanfic is making me all melty inside. Tobias/Jake is a new one on me, but this was a nice story. I particularly loved the line about the hawk glare becoming a hawk GLARE. Thanks for writing!
tomoya-542002 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
is the title suppose to be a refrence to something that i just don't get? there where no footprints... there was no snow... false advertising! FALSE ADVERTISING I SAY!

but whatever, i like it. i'm adding it to my favs!
Abby chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
...wow. This is a really good peek at jake post-war. Or maybe during-war, the way you've written it, but post-series. You got his voice down pretty well, and Tobias's 'don't help me, I can deal with it myself' attitude. The little glimpses of Marco and Cassie worked really well, too.
StealingSetoKaiba chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
It's cute. I like it.

I've never really liked animorphs slash, but I like this animorphs slash.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
wow... that was really good!

i've come to realize rachel dies in the end... i really need to read the last 20 or so books -_-

Sapphire
Goddess Grief chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Yay! Jake and Tobias slash! But...it's not really a very noticeable slash..oh well, gonna go find more slashy fun-ness! I like!
Trev chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Very reflective. Definitely cool - especially Jake's opinions about Marco's tv show and Jake offering to help Tobias defend his territory. Fave part, however, was the ending. Not sappy, just a sweet ending. I liked it.
Swordsman of Sacae chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I don't really see alot of Jake/Tobias. You should just keep going with the fic.
Paige chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
um...nice story...but Jake and Tobias seemed very ooc. Last time I checked they were both straight
Lokaia chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Roquelle, I tried to email you but your email no longer works. If you would like to give me a chance to respond to you, please email me-the address in my information is still functioning.
Mandy Kay Miller chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
A couple things:
1. No slash should ever be rated PG, no matter what.
2. Keep the characters IN character, man... Jake and Tobias? Give me a break. You just butchered everything KAA tried to teach her readers about the characters.
I am well aware that "jeez, it's just a story!" so don't even bother teling me that. However, some people read for entertainment. It is not entertaining to see characters you appreciate get twisted into something vile and disgusting.
Piccochan chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Well, it was...interesting. I tend not to read Animorphs fanfiction (or any other fanfics based on books) I dunno, it just seems weird to me. I thought the story was kinda cute though. MEEP! I really need to finish the Animorphs series...I guess my only problem was that even though I love shounen-ai, I can't get over how much fun the Jake/Cassie and Tobias/Rachel pairings are...I've missed alot by not reading like, the last TEN BOOKS!
*cries*
Oh well, have fun!
renestra-karay chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
i luv it, torture tobias more, plese?
Shi-no-Nezumi chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
_ you have no idea the world of good that did me. there's been a decided lack of t/j slash here recently, and animorphslash is pretty rare. fluffy, ambiguous, post series? gah. the mind boggles. and i adore that you chose not to trap tobias as a human. because both sets i love have done that to him. poor birdie...i would write m'self but i prefer to illustrate. i hope you aren't another transitory anislasher, but even if you are, my best wishes on your next plotbunny!
Birdie num num chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Hey! This is really cool! It's kind of sweet! Keept it up!