Reviews for All Creatures Great and Small
FORD B chapter 11 . 12/1/2009
I am not a Buffy fan at all, and won't go into how much I don't like it, but the crossovers you did really caught my attention and while I only understood the Stargate and Tranformer aspects, I really enjoyed reading this.
TFSTARFIRE chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
this is a awesome x-over.
Marc chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
I liked the story somethings were misspelled ,I couldn't do much better, it was awesome.
Den Scurman chapter 11 . 8/6/2005
My goodness, after reading Philip S's take on this crossover, I have to say, this was still a lot of fun. Unless there just aren't that many people reading out of this section of FFnet, I'm shocked that you didn't get more reviews than this. This was a well written story. Very enjoyable and well worth reading. I know little of the Buffyverse, but know a LOT of the Transformers (BTW, Metroplex is the smaller between him and Fortress Maximus), but that ending was great. 500 trillion tons plus velocity of re-entry...nice. Although that could've knocked Earth a degree or two off orbit, but still nice. I know I'm your first review for this story in almost a year, but I'm glad that you did finish this. Keep it up, my friend.

(B-D)
Eric Thorsen chapter 11 . 12/28/2004
Well you asked for it... I like the story a lot. I was a little hesitant to read a Buffy the Vampire Slayer / Transformers Crossover, but you handled all of the elements well. I think you could have dealt with everything without throwing Stargate SG-1 in, but that is more of a matter of opinion than a problem. All in all, I think you handled everything well. Good work
Harry2 chapter 11 . 12/18/2004
Thank you for this finale to a story I truly enjoyed. And, to close out this review, a familiar phrase from the history of Transfomrmers: AUTOBOTS. . . TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!
alienyouthct chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I was a little leery of someone who couldn't even spell epilogue properly in the summary, but I decided to try this anyways. I wish I hadn't, honestly. It sucks like a cheap hooker whose bills are overdue.
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
Cool /Transformers is a great idea for a xover.
Harry2 chapter 10 . 9/10/2004
As a regular reader and reviewer, I ask, nay I BEG for a epilouge! You managed to close the Hellmouth and write a very well done story too. May we see more of your work in the future!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 10 . 8/19/2004
Wicked story! _

God I can't even remember when I last watched the cartoon transformers (G1). All I rememeber IS watching it and enjoying it.

Hope you write an epilogue / and sequal?
alienyouthct chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
If you know a ten year old is better at writing than you, then how bout... FIXING IT!
Harry2 chapter 9 . 7/9/2004
Sometimes, whether we like it or not, sacrifices have to be made. And if the Autobots don't stop the Decepticons, all the Universes will crumble before the first. We may not like it, but sometimes, we have to look to the big picture rather than the current one.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 6/18/2004
A very interesting turn of events! I smell the Pretenders arriving on the scene! (AND, as I have said in the past, I used to have the comic books. Pretenders were human shells that the Autobots could operate via a mental link. Thus, they could have 2 forces fighting instead of just one.) Now, lets see what SG-1 is doing on the scene!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 5/27/2004
So, Faith wants to go back to jail after this battle. WHY! She will have attoned for all she did by the time this is overwith! And I LOVED the way Dawn took care of Connor. Boy needed an attitude adjustment! As for the sword that Faith found, I have no idea. The only thing I can think of is that its a former Decepticon sword. Hurry up and get the next chapter up. One minor point: You might want to run this material through a spell checker. Might help out a little bit.
Deus Ex Sub Ubi chapter 7 . 5/26/2004
You, good sir, have written the most original BtvS cross I've seen in quite some time. Good work! And I've clued in that you're going for the old school transformers ook, wise choise. Just please, please, keep the 80s rock to a minimum. Surviving the Transformers movie was intersting enough.

Keep up the good work