Reviews for Never Been Forgiven
Gilana1 chapter 8 . 8/4/2004
Ooh.. I had a feeling that's what happened... Poor Sirius... I hope Remus can help him.. *wink*
Lizzie24 chapter 8 . 7/22/2004
Oh gosh! Wasn't expecting that!Anyway, good job with that chapter! *Hits Adam*
Keeper Of Destiny chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
hey the story makes sense! this chapter is amazing!
Egwene chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
Well, that was a bit expected of course...

But now I want to know what happens next! Please? You can't leave us hanging like that!

I can't wait to see how Remus (and James later) are going to react to that.

Keep writing!

Egwene
SP-in-Sirius-Denial chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
Glad to see an update, I had figured you'd given up on this story and I'm really glad you didnt'!

Poor Sirius, I want him to open up to Remus more! Please update soon!
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
amazing story! write more soon!
strangled lies chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
GAH.

*whipmer*

THIS. is how raped!sirius should be written.

we need to give - like - a college course on this .

Hp-Azn chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
Oh, damn, poor Sirius. I need to know what happens next, poor him! Wahh!
Lizzie24 chapter 6 . 6/23/2004
How could I have not read this story? GREAT! I totally love this PLEASE continue, I'm begging you. *Puppy dog eyes* This gets a spot in my favorites folder!
kurtcobain4eva chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update! its been ages since you've updated so UPDATE...i love this fic, its 1 of the best ever & you have real great ideas...if only you would UPDATE! Nirvana rule! Peace, Love, Empathy.
Gilana1 chapter 7 . 5/29/2004
It was a bit of a cliffhanger. So, Sirius loves Remus, and Remus loves Sirius. Hm... So... What will happen? I can tell you what I want to happen: Sirius makes with his friends, and then him and Remus find out about their feelings for each other, and then they become a couple.
Aililou chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
I tink dat dis was a very good story. I also tink dat da author can rite beter dan J.K Rowling herself. I tink da riter should tell more people bout her incredable talent 4 riting.
Lots of Love
Ur biggest fan!
a-chick-that-likes-ur-story chapter 5 . 5/19/2004
This is a really good story but i do have some positive criticism ;) I think this story would flow much much better if you l-o-n-g-e-r chapters, at the moment it feels kinda choppy coz very little happens due to the shortness of the chapters. If you worked on this then i'm sure your story would be way better (its so good already think how good it could be)if you doubled the length of your chappies. Well i hope u take my constructive criticism wisely, coz i really do like ur story, keep up the good writing, I await the next (hopefully longer) installment!:o)
Padfoot's Heir chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
Hey i luv this story,good job...i was just thinking it would be cool if you explained what kind of game I Yeild is?...yes i am a Quidditch fanatic...even if its not a sport but anyways...hehehe lol...but honestly great job keep up the good work ...cant wait to see the next chapter
ciao ciao for now
Padfoot's Heir
Doneril chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
Aw, poor Remus, being outed in front of everyone. But what's with Sirius? Update soon!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »