Reviews for Never Been Forgiven
egg-n-head chapter 5 . 4/27/2004
*cries* my poor lil baby SIRIUS *cries some more*
So sad
he's so lonely and frightened and scared
how could you do this to him? huh? HUH?
Sorry but poor siri
i love your story
Update soon so i can get my old siri bak
Hannio chapter 5 . 4/27/2004
Whoa poor sirius, what's going on in his head and all. Did his Dad do something to him? I can't wait to see what happens so update soon please
hydraspit chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
I understand completely. I'm trying to write a fanfic right now and it is taking me ages. Writing fanfic isn't as easy as it looks. I do look forward to your updates though.. so don't take too long.
SP-in-Sirius-Denial chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
How can you have writer's block on this fic? I really wish I had gotten to this plot bunny before you did, I think I could write volumes on it. Just think about what they would naturally do. I think it's going to get harder if you have Sirius continually running away.
As for the finals thing...I'm with you on that I've got five of them and three term papers. So I'm hoping that if you're next update takes a while it's for that reason and not writer's block.
Shortnshort chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
Great Story
Fabled Phoenix chapter 4 . 4/23/2004
This is awesome! please update soon!
Michael chapter 4 . 4/23/2004
I think this story is brill! I recommend it to everyone and i cant wait for the next chapter!
Hp-Azn chapter 4 . 4/22/2004
you better tell me what happens next or i will snap! update!
Little Miss CraZy chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
Hey just story! update soon i really wanna no what will happen! Will Sirius and Remus get together that would be so cute :) anywayz up date soon
Gilana1 chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
That was an evil ending... Write more, this is good. AU, but good.
Elves of the Moon chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
YAY I hope Remus and co are gonna find out soon enough why Sirius went away from Hogwart... I know it's not only the werewolf-incident!
Update soon!
alana chantelune chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
I like your story...
hydraspit chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
Good chapter. But (just to stick my two cents in) I think that you kinda ruined the suspense. I mean, now that we know how they feel about Sirius there isn't the same heart pounding nervousness when he would try to talk to him. However, its your story and I love your writing style. Can't wait for the next chapter!
kurtcobain4eva chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
hey, that was cool, and they're going to discover siri crying his eyes out, like way! anyways update soon...who needs school? it sucks! im going back on monday too, depressing eh? Nirvana rule! Peace, Love, Empathy.
Shortnshort chapter 4 . 4/18/2004